zackari

Admin Application

Name: Zackari Desroches
Steam ID:   STEAM_1:0:174251689 
Play-time: 30+ hours

Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I would like to be Admin on the (GFLClan) Jailbreak server is because I want to ensure that everybody on the server is having a fun time playing! Cause I've experice my self and others that I know of that don't have fun or get harrast on the server. Also for the one that disrespect other players and or cheat or hack, I can give them a suitable punishment for what they have done. Also many Admins already know me like Paula Deen or Paula Dizzle Sajco ect. I have also memorised most of the jailbreak rules, I printed a copy out just in case someone online who is new to the server are asking questions and theirs no admin on the server at that moment in time I can answer their question. Also instead of reporting all the time and asking an admin to come on the server whan something goes wrong, I can be selfoficient and do the job my self.
Why should we accept you?:  the reason why GFL Clan should accept me as an admin is because I always respect player, member's, admin's, directors. I would never abuse my power of being an admin such as respawning when you die fauls gaging and slaying people. I'm an honest and nice guy. I would never make any assumptions nore decisions with out the truth in any context under my eyes. Also I think I have done my job as being a proud member of the GFL Clan by reporting unacceptable behavier people that cheat or not respecting the rules. i love this server and everyone in it. It's honestly just an amazing community! i have lots of fun playing jailbreak but would like to do more for the community by being the best admin I can be!

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read (my) application out of many more and considering.

Zack,
Extra information: No extra information.

When I see him play on the server, he is not a very friendly guy and always seems to complain about getting freekilled and the admins not doing their jobs.  He hasn't demonstrated that he knows the rules well, more like he has never read them. He seems power hungry and I would not find him a good addition to our team.

Posted  Edited by zackari

Thank you Flippy,

I truly appreciate the exageration! Did you even read the application? I don't think you did. Usually on an application you are suppose to post the good and the bad about the app. But you dint even put the time into reading it. For my defence I've 0nly said that an admin wasint properly doing his job. And yeah i complain when i get freekilled because its not fun spawning then dying in a cage. Also i barely ever complain and when I do its in a noce way and i fill out a report like your suppose to do. i'm defanatly not power hungry and I did read the rules and printed/copyed them on ot my desktop.

Thank you,

Zack,

Edited by zackari

Hi Zack,

I don't really know you that well because I have only seen you in-game once, but by the way you have replied to Flippy kind of gave me a hint. Admins take a lot of time putting effort into giving a good opinion on each application including yours. I think you need to respect that and realize that not everyone is going to have positive feedback for you. Feedback is feedback and you should appreciate that you are getting any at all. I liked your application at first (aside from grammatical errors), but after seeing that reply to Flippy I think you are acting a tad immature.

I don't want to give you an official +1 or -1 only because I have not seen enough of you in-game, so I am going to stay neutral for now.

If you have any questions then please run them by me.

Thank you Dogger your right i do apreciate all feedback from everybody all - and +. I was just a liitle bit insulted about what floppy said that's all. yes it was imature and I apologize, I really am 17 tho. Aaurelien thak you aswell for your feedback but can you tell me a bit more about what you think I can do to become an admin or even just a better player in genaral?

EDIT: Yes, you are a bit immature from what i have seen from you in game, you are not the nicest person, so if you could improve your attitude and your maturity i would give you a neutral.

If you could get to know more admins, or even be friends with some of them, that would be really great and i would give you +1

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by HackingPotato

can you tell me a bit more about what you think I can do to become an admin or even just a better player in genaral?

• Meet the whole staff and the servers regulars
  • Gain a reputation on the server and the forums
  • Stay active on the forums by contributing to threads without breaking the community guidelines
  • Be a respectful to the staff and all players.
  • Stay active in game and play more on the server.
  • Fill out player reports to help the server and its community when the admins are not present.
  • Improve your attitude in the server and become more of a mature player.
  • Do not instigate fights with admins and players. 
  • Follow the rules accordingly and help new players with the rules.
  • Improve play time and show you are dedicated to the server and not just looking for a staff position.
Edited by HackingPotato

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen you on the server enough to make an informed decision regarding the application.

I think you need to take the advice of the other admins and show some dedication to the server and its community

On 8/26/2016 at 11:50 PM, HackingPotato said:
  • Meet the whole staff and the servers regulars
  • Gain a reputation on the server and the forums
  • Stay active on the forums by contributing to threads without breaking the community guidelines
  • Be a respectful to the staff and all players.
  • Stay active in game and play more on the server.
  • Fill out player reports to help the server and its community when the admins are not present.
  • Improve your attitude in the server and become more of a mature player.
  • Do not instigate fights with admins and players. 
  • Follow the rules accordingly and help new players with the rules.
  • Improve play time and show you are dedicated to the server and not just looking for a staff position.

I'm going to cheat and copy Potato on this. These ^^^^ are exactly the things we look for in an admin and i honestly couldn't, at this point in time, put a tick on any of them.

So going to give a -1 for now

If you improve then i will come back and review my decision!

Achievements