Spaced   alien

New rank suggestions/Possible new maps

Heya, I know you're currently looking for a way to make the ranking system more viable with the addition of a more maps and I just had a couple of ideas.

Complete re-work/overhaul of all the ranks/points system. I know that people currently like there rank and have worked for it so maybe give the top 5/3/1 holders of the current !toprank special tags? Or something to signify that they held the top spots before a reset. 

-----

Maps I would like to surf

surf_nyx

surf_dragon

surf_whiteout

surf_school

surf_me

surf_mom

surf_ardon

-----

I;m going to come back and update this shortly. Just wanted to put it out there for now.

I appreciate the suggestions, and yes, currently I'm looking into an overhaul of the ranking system. Special tags are however accessible to donators and admins already as it is bound to the reserved slots flag. /customrank is the command.

As for the maps, I know some of them and they're decent for the most part. We decided against adding mom a while back because it's kind of bad, to be quite honest. That's why I removed how2surf from the map pool as well. I'll look into the rest, although I already have a handful of maps I'm going to be adding.

If you have any more suggestions, do put them in the topic below instead. :thumbsupup:

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)