Chormee

Yo, Plot twist, am i right?

Posted  Edited by Stick - Edit Reason: No fuck you reason for edit I'll fuck your bitch hardcore style

Well, everyone has their time. Unfortunately, this is my time.

Yes, i'm leaving. Not that i want to, but i really don't have a choice. Recently, my computer completely ripped on me, and the only way i'm able to type this is by typing it on my friend's computer. 

(nvm it's all gucci in the hucci)

I will not be available on GFL or anything involving Servers, Forums, Steam, TeamSpeak, or anything for a while.

I have to resign from my position on Hide and Seek, though i don't want to, and i will most definitely return when i can, but for now, i need to leave.

This really sucks, mostly cause i don't want to go, but i need to. Because my computer, and i really won't have time for the server anymore. School just started up, i'm applying for jobs and shit. Fucking growing up. I've been a Server admin for who knows how long. Almost half a year? No, definitely more than that. You get the point.

GFL is the first community i really got to know and love, and i'm sure i'll be back soon enough. Although, my time is up on here...for now.

This is my resignation from GMod Hide and Seek. Shit happens, and sometimes it happens to the people who you might not expect it to.

Since i love basically all of you, here's the list of people i love more.

@Otter - Cause he cool as shit

@Zebra - Cause he was my manager for like a month on Purge and my best friend on this shit nigga

@Stud - You cool, but you know.

@Shiny - My nigga ShinyMagikarp. The dude who managed Purge when i was around and is one of my good friends to this day.

@John_Jeez_Man - You my homie, no matter what people might think of you. fuck those guys.

@TimmyWu - Well, nah i'll still somehow still see you

@Hannah - Managed Hide and Seek, and we're still gonna talk, i know it.

@Bae - I won $100 off you that @Addy wanted, and that's pretty sweet.

How could I forget @GLiTCh? Hes like, my bro, you know?

I'd also like to thank all regulars on Hide and Seek for helping populate the server.

If i missed any of you, and you know you are my great friend, it's because it's 3:10AM when i'm typing this and i'm tired as fuck, alright? Give me a break.

I wanna thank my fellow admins on the team i was on, for being cool friends and just chill guys (and girl :3). Keep the server great, alright?

@Impaled

@AtomicHeadphones

@Dana

Goodbye everyone. I'll see you soon enough!

Edited by Stick
No fuck you reason for edit I'll fuck your bitch hardcore style

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

man, I thought my mention was actually important... :lenny: 

Hope everything works out for you

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you