Halohawk

Halohawk app for admin

ing: Halohawk        realname: Zachary
STEAM_1:0:143333536 
Play-time: 59.65hr

Why do you want to become an admin?: Because i feel like this server could use another admin to help keep the aids down. I am also on alot and it would be nice to help out for once.
Why should we accept you?: Because I spend alot of time on this server and i feel like I could realy help around alot of things
Extra information:I have a mic (you should know that). I can be sarcastic at times which some people wont get. I may have alot of backround noice(i play in my kitchen). I share my computer so i get on everyotherday( at least for now ). I know alot of the people on here.

I'm going neutral. You're absolutely my least favorite person on the server, specifically because of one instance where I typed in chat for a repeat, and you said "I don't read chat, I don't care". 

You ou make the game not fun as a warden IMO, but this may not be true for everyone else. You seem to know the rules, or whatever. 

Your attitude will be your biggest hindrance. 

I am going to stay neutral.

You know the rules and yes you are very active which are both things we look for in an admin but like Cypher said you make the game not fun because you are super nazi sometimes, and it drives players away from the server. Your attitude isn't the greatest and you don't seem like the happiest guy. I think if you could improve those two things you would make a good admin.

Very active, knows the rules, knows how to warden very well (which is a good asset as we have a shortage of wardens in the server). Only problem is that you can be a super Nazi sometimes, but recently i havn't seen you being a Nazi, so i think you have changed for the better and so it's a +1 from me !! :D

+1 although a really nazi warden, he knows the rules. He is active. 

HE KNOWS RULES REALLY WELL. The nazi thing can be improved. Just need to learn to make people happy as a CT.

Not much I can add, everyone who's replied here has stated most of my opinion regarding your app.

Active and knows rules. But extremely unfun to play when in CT, especially when warden.
I will give a -1 neutral or +1 when I get my PC back and see by myself if you've improved or not regarding your attitude while in the Guards Team.

Things I believe you should improve on:
+ Stop being nazi. Our server is fairly new and we don't need staff that sounds like a 30 year old having a midlife chrysis whose wife just died and is on a pills diet. We need staff that is friendly and willing to help no matter how much you dislike the person.

+ Try to change your voice tone. Super monotone which makes me want to kill myself when listening to your orders. Try to force a tone that feels more alive and friendly. You'll notice people will start to like you. Trust me.

Nonetheless, good luck with your application!

Thanks,

Leks

yeah.gif

9 minutes ago, Leks said:

Not much I can add, everyone who's replied here has stated most of my opinion regarding your app.

Active and knows rules. But extremely unfun to play when in CT, especially when warden.
I will give a -1 neutral or +1 when I get my PC back and see by myself if you've improved or not regarding your attitude while in the Guards Team.

Things I believe you should improve on:
+ Stop being nazi. Our server is fairly new and we don't need staff that sounds like a 30 year old having a midlife chrysis whose wife just died and is on a pills diet. We need staff that is friendly and willing to help no matter how much you dislike the person.

+ Try to change your voice tone. Super monotone which makes me want to kill myself when listening to your orders. Try to force a tone that feels more alive and friendly. You'll notice people will start to like you. Trust me.

Nonetheless, good luck with your application!

Thanks,

Leks

m8 i have gotten better and tbh i try not to be that nazi as you guys yell at me for being nazi for killed a person that i try to get to comply. for instance i yell DO NOT TAKE  A STEP OUT and i even repeat that and they dont understand

2 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

m8 i have gotten better and tbh i try not to be that nazi as you guys yell at me for being nazi for killed a person that i try to get to comply. for instance i yell DO NOT TAKE  A STEP OUT and i even repeat that and they dont understand

Just remember the internet is full of keyboard warriors. Just give those kids a chance. It's not about showing them they're wrong, it's about showing them that you're kool enough to pardon. Remember that ;)

yeah.gif

On 8/28/2016 at 1:58 PM, Cypher said:

I'm going neutral. You're absolutely my least favorite person on the server, specifically because of one instance where I typed in chat for a repeat, and you said "I don't read chat, I don't care". 

You ou make the game not fun as a warden IMO, but this may not be true for everyone else. You seem to know the rules, or whatever. 

Your attitude will be your biggest hindrance. 

atleast im stilll a favorite person :D

On 9/3/2016 at 8:46 AM, Hatty said:

I say +1, He knows the rules, he's active.

I don't care if you're a nazi warden. Recently what I've noticed is people constantly rebelling, ending the round quickly making the server no fun. So you need to keep the prisoners on lock down, at least until you've lowered the amount of alive that is.

Good luck.

Thanks fam ?

On 8/28/2016 at 10:36 PM, Flippyfloppy said:

I'm staying neutral for now, he knows the rules and is a semi-nazi but good warden, but I kind of agree with Cypher, so I will think about it some more, for now Im neutral.

Flippy cmon fam u know im good

Yeah -2 for me now. You have such a terrible attitude. Get rid of the shit sarcastic attitude when people are generally giving you positive feedback. That negative, sarcastic garbage won't fly here, dude. 

15 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Yeah -2 for me now. You have such a terrible attitude. Get rid of the shit sarcastic attitude when people are generally giving you positive feedback. That negative, sarcastic garbage won't fly here, dude. 

Man its paula i like to mess with him, im not trying to make anyone angry

Though It seems fine to mess with your friends, Halo, an admin application is not the right place to do so. This is a place where you need to keep the most serious attitude possible. After all, you're applying for a position. Think about this as a real job application. Be formal, sincere and as serious as possible. 

Keep that in mind.

Thanks, 
Leks

yeah.gif

23 minutes ago, Leks said:

Though It seems fine to mess with your friends, Halo, an admin application is not the right place to do so. This is a place where you need to keep the most serious attitude possible. After all, you're applying for a position. Think about this as a real job application. Be formal, sincere and as serious as possible. 

Keep that in mind.

Thanks, 
Leks

I do feel like cypher just hades me to hate me and can you even do -2 points?