Halohawk

Halohawk app for admin

I am neutral because of your attitude and your nazi methods of being a warden, however, you are mature and knows the rules, and importantly you are active. But please, improve your attitude because i am sure the staff is not looking for a guy whose attitude is shit, and please do not be a nazi guard, it kills the server.

Also, please try to sound more happy when talking, you sound so dead on the inside.

Good luck mate!

Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

4 hours ago, Halohawk said:

I do feel like cypher just hades me to hate me and can you even do -2 points?

He is BoD, he does what he wants. (I'm joking pls don't demote :-() 

The relationship you have with other admins/staff members will highly influentiate the outcome of this application, after all, you're applying to be their colleague.

Also, your relationship with Cypher is none of my concern, though I would reccomend you mending said relationship.

Thanks,

Leks

yeah.gif

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

Yeah -2 for me now. You have such a terrible attitude. Get rid of the shit sarcastic attitude when people are generally giving you positive feedback. That negative, sarcastic garbage won't fly here, dude. 

Cypher what did i ever do to you?

I know i mess with  people alot but i dont remember messing with you :/

4 hours ago, Halohawk said:

Cypher what did i ever do to you?

I know i mess with  people alot but i dont remember messing with you :/

Also, this is not a place to have a discussion like that. 

Please, if you would like to talk about that with Cypher move it to a private place.

On 9/6/2016 at 10:45 AM, Cypher said:

Yeah -2 for me now. You have such a terrible attitude. Get rid of the shit sarcastic attitude when people are generally giving you positive feedback. That negative, sarcastic garbage won't fly here, dude. 

Haha cypher chill man.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm neutral at the moment but leaning towards a +1

You do know the rules and you are pretty active on the server.

But you need to try to make the days more fun for players... A nazi warden is good when you have people rebelling round after round, so you kick them in line but then you've gotta put more enthusiasm into making the game a positive place to be.

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Halohawk,

Thank you for admin but unfortunately on this occasion you have been denied. After asking the staff for a final decision we have decided you are not quite ready for the position. Not only are you very strict with the rules as a warden the staff feels you might transfer such strictness in your admin duties. Although this may not be a bad thing, I look for laid back but not overly easy going people. Furthermore, we believe you may react too fast and that may also transfer to your administration. 

Listen to the staffs suggestions on how they think you can improve on before you reapply again in the future. We apologise for the late response but your application was very controversial. 

Regards,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements