Bae

Cards Against Humanity

Hello fellow members and staff of GFLClan! We’ll be hosting another CAH event on November 16th at the usual time 4PM EST. We will be using this LINK to play our game. This will be hosted on the main GFL Discord, so make sure you’re there for it. I'll be alerting everyone on that day 10 minutes early before it starts. If you wish to record or stream, feel free to do so. We'll be using all card sets that's provided on this link. There is no round limit of how many games we'll be having, so if you want more rounds, please do tell me after we finish one.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Do you have to have a working microphone for this event because for some reason, my microphone is broken. Don't know why, might've spilt something on it.

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

30 minutes ago, Dr_Steel said:

Do you have to have a working microphone for this event because for some reason, my microphone is broken. Don't know why, might've spilt something on it.

Oh god no. You can still type. There will be a channel open for both mics and type chat!

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements