Totodex

im back, and changed for the better

Hello everyone. If you played on breach between December of 2017 and January of 2018, you might of seen me before. I go by FullyVoided. your probably asking why im making a introduction despite me being part of this community for that long well, i was easy to say. forced to leave for awhile. by that i mean banned. but as of today, im unbanned, after 11 months. now, people that do remember me, probably know me as a minge, rdmer, and squeaker. as of now, i have gone through major growth and i am no longer like that. so who is the person ive become sense then?
I still go by FullyVoided, but im considering switching to Deino Remixes.
Im a digital artist and music remixer. 
i sing for a chorus as a Tenor. 
my main hobbies include roleplaying, playing visual novels, and anything creative and artistic.
Im openly a Scalie or a dragon furry pretty much but i dont bring any weird stuff relating to that, as to respect those that arent.

at the moment im 14 years old.
i enter highschool soon so fuuuuuuun.
i am on the Autism spectrum as a Asperger.
my main focus in life right now, is to keep myself happy while go through the toughest parts of life.

And of course, i am a Danganronpa megafan Danganronpa is a visual novel series involving murder, death, and executions. 

You will probably only ever see me on Breach and possibly TTT.

Feel free to say hi, im sure thats theres a lot of new people in the community sense my previous departure. just dont try to bring old tales or drama into it...

my  goal is to just have a good time and vibe, and i can bring the music to achieve that!

Sup gamer. Long time no see. I use to be Senior Admin on Breach. You might have known me as 'Kite9867'. Good to hear that you've change. We hope you enjoy yourself here.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

9 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Sup gamer. Long time no see. I use to be Senior Admin on Breach. You might have known me as 'Kite9867'. Good to hear that you've change. We hope you enjoy yourself here.

hey dude. been awhile.

i cant wait to get back onto breach, but Ducc forgot to like, completely unban me, so even though im unbanned from GFL servers. breach, specifically is hidden from my server browser, and attempts to connect via IP, treats it like the server is offline, even though i know it isnt. i know this happened sometime during my ban, but i never put thought to it. its probably like an IP ban that was tacked on for good measure thats just been forgotten to be removed atm.  

my  goal is to just have a good time and vibe, and i can bring the music to achieve that!

18 hours ago, gamer1o7 said:

hey dude. been awhile.

i cant wait to get back onto breach, but Ducc forgot to like, completely unban me, so even though im unbanned from GFL servers. breach, specifically is hidden from my server browser, and attempts to connect via IP, treats it like the server is offline, even though i know it isnt. i know this happened sometime during my ban, but i never put thought to it. its probably like an IP ban that was tacked on for good measure thats just been forgotten to be removed atm.  

Even if you were IP banned, the server would still show. Something is up with your connection.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

19 hours ago, Xy said:

Even if you were IP banned, the server would still show. Something is up with your connection.

yea, i figured it out at this point, and its fixed. apparently its a glitch going around rn so i had to connect in a very specific way via console.