JackGotBanAgain

Funny abusing admins hahaha

Name:Jack

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:127963272

Banned by:STARFOX

Ban reason: Target/Consistent rdm

Why you should be unbanned:Alright, A kid named crash joins the server, I rdm him. I get slayed for RDM. After that 2 rounds later I give 2 pre round false koses, which nobody killed him for, a round after i become a T and false Kos crash since Im allowed to as a T and he dies. After that someone kosed him that wasnt pre round, someone kills him for it, AND I GET BLAMED FOR IT. The admin later bans me for this. By the way before all this happen this same admin gave me a false gag I DONT EVEN USE VC also Jonesy witnessed it and said "ungag him" which he did. He did it on purpose, so he just took a shit on my comms. This mans is literally a terrible admin idek how this could be more clear of why Im INNOCENT. Im sorry but this is just embarresing. I have a terrible record FULL of rdm, this past week. Ive been forgiven for a few, but this ban is the most shit ban I HAVE EVER SEEN. NEVER have i seen something so bad as this. Please unban me

•  

I don't understand you, First of all, we tell don't target an don't false kos, and proceed not to do it. Plus you are being toxic and disrespect other players and at the same time bullying a kid. And you don't even a apologies to crash.

As it stands I am coming to keep the ban, Unless you have a change of heart

54 minutes ago, starfoxgods said:

I don't understand you, First of all, we tell don't target an don't false kos, and proceed not to do it. Plus you are being toxic and disrespect other players and at the same time bullying a kid. And you don't even a apologies to crash.

As it stands I am coming to keep the ban, Unless you have a change of heart

alright ill promise not to please unban me im very bored, your my favorite server on gmod please.

So, if we are your favorite server, and you want to be unbanned why did you proceed to change your name to ni**** and spam join the server? This doesn't show me that you respect the server and want to be back?