_Rocket_

Welp

This genuinely hurts me to do this. But the truth is, I have absolutely no clue when I'm going to be back on PC. Not the slightest clue. It could be in the next few weeks... Or it could be sometime next year. I really don't know.

With this being said, I am forced to step down from being TTT Rotation Admin for an undefined amount of time. I don't want to remain in the position if all I am doing is collecting dust. The team needs active team members. And due to my current situation, I cannot have any form of activity in the server.

I really didn't want to do this. I love being apart of the staff team. I really do. And I hope you guys can accept me back when I return.

I am going to try and stay as a Developer. I may not be able to make any scripts or programs, but I still will try my best to speak with applicants and help others learn programming. Hopefully the development team is okay with this. If there is an issue, and I do need to be removed, I will be perfectly fine with that.

Probably my biggest development project, the GFL Video Game, will most definitely be delayed. Chances are, it will not be finished until sometime in 2020. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. It's a bad thing because of how delayed it has been. It would already be close to done if it wasn't for all the delays. However, the good thing is the fact that I have more time. My original goal was to get the game done before Christmas Vacation. This way everyone has time to play it before more important things come up. However I am obviously not going to be able to do that. So, I actually have a lot more time to finish the game. People are usually pretty free after the holidays. The only thing that might get in the way is school.

So, for the time being I am going to have to resign as TTT Rotation Admin, as much as I hate to do so. I will ask you all if I can come back when I do return. I hope you all will be okay with it. I do not know how soon I will be returning, but I hope it is sometime soon. @Lunar Blade

@Pancake Jenkins

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Out of all the times I've been a admin, you were one of, if not the best admin I've ever seen. Sad to see you go. 

Young man, we all have stuff outside of our time here that keeps us busy. You are learning that, and will grow from that. Just make sure to continue your growth in the programming world. You have the potential to be one of the best young coders I have seen come out of the gaming world in a while. Take some programming classes in school too, since that's your best option at the moment. 

Good luck with yourself, Rocket. See you around, hopefully.