bballallan

Bballallan Admin App

Name: Allan (Bballallan)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:18332381 
Play-time: 57.98 (probably up by now)

Why do you want to become an admin?:

Reason why I want to become admin is because, when I am playing during the night time of server (usually around 12-15 pop). During these times, a new person always joins ct doesn't read rules and mass free kills/gun plants etc, breaking all the rules are in the server. I have many admins added, and have become friends with them.  I have been a part of the GFL community for about a year now I believe and love the community, starting on the RPG surf server, 1 v 1 arenas, surf timers, BHOP, and my new love the Jailbreak server. I love the jailbreak server and do not want to see it die off as i have  seen several cancerous JB servers do. 

Why should we accept you?:
There are several reasons why you should accept me as admin, I have submitted several player reports to try to clean up the server. I have been playing on the server A LOT, I am always active via steam either through my phone or computer ( I have a lot of room on my friends list for players who would like to add me to report rule breaking ). I read forums everyday, even though i am not admin, i like to see what is going on updates and etc.  I have been seen on many other GFL CS:GO Servers, as listed above.  I know all the rules and would not abuse my powers as admin.  I use to be global admin on the [CUC] Servers on CS:Source. I believe, I would be a great addition to the GFL Admin team and will hope you would give me a shot.
Extra information:
Trying to clean up the server with player reports is really hard due to evidence, you never know when your going to get free killed, and when you do it could be only one free kill, evidence of that is very hard. I live in Chicago Central Standard Time, I work and go to college but i still have more than enough time for the server as you can see by my playtime. Please give me a shot =) 

Thank you for all the replies in advance i will be sure to review upon them

+1 from me. I have played with bballallan a lot and I think he would make a great addition to the team. He is mature, very active, knows the rules and he makes the game fun. Good luck with your application matey.

Ok. @Hatty thats all you will be saying in this application. You left your vote and opinion, that is all. 

@bballallan, the worse times to make decisions is when your angry, sad or drunk. Im going to keep your admin application open and when you've calmed down and you're not as angry, you can decide whether you want to continue to pursue an admin position. 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

@bballallan has decided to reopen his application. Him and hatty have come to good terms and I would like the admins to continue to give their inputs. 

Thanks,

Hacking

Ps. the applicant and I are the only ones who are allowed to close applications @aurelien.exe

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

just a heads up my girlfriends back from college this holiday weekend, and she is very sick, i will be taking care of her, I'm sorry if i do not respond quickly to your posts, you can still reach me via steam thru mobile device. I will not be able to play on the server too much during this time. I will for sure be back tuesday =)