i-dont-know

TTT Ban Appeal

Hey I was banned from your TTT minecraft b5 server for "attempted mass rdm" but i never attempted anything like that. I have killed an inno as an inno earlier but that was because he shot me. That's really all I have to say right now, please fix this.

SourceBans: I don't Know

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85074794

76561198130415317.pngAddFriend.png

I love making exceptions for people who are on their first ban and totally understand mistakes, but you seem to be a repeat offender, and so I am not leaning towards making such an exception.  Luckily for you, this isn't a permanent ban ;) 

@Lawlness_ was the admin who facilitated your ban.  Do you have any evidence or witness(es) to support your side?  The admins receive a very detailed log surrounding the events before they make decisions; it also doesn't help that Lawlness is a rather reputable admin and you have several bans working against you - We're really going to need more than your word for it, or we can only hope that Lawl determines the ban to be a mistake.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Okay look, you were caught up with the wrong crowd 1, 2 you need to read the rules and look them over clearly, 3 get your facts straight before you deside to kill. You seem like a respectable guy, but don't follow the wrong crowd. I will reduce ban to 3 days.

Please lock this.