Vauff

Zombie Escape Event #42

Which maps would you like to play?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which maps would you like to play?

• Diddle Extreme
    • Color Maps Marathon
    • Kune Maps Marathon
    • "We can probably beat these, right?"

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 11:00 PM

Posted  Edited by Vauff

Zombie Escape Event #42

????????

MFeDMob.png

Maps

To be played in the following order

????????

Map Vote

The maps for this event will be voted in by the community! There is 4 options to choose from.

Diddle Extreme

(suggested by @Loccstan)

Consists of:

•  ze_diddle_v3

Restrictions:

Diddle will be played in special "extreme" mode, which is having to beat the entire map in one single round (all 5 mini stages + final diddle). This means that won stages will be reset every round, and the low human auto slay will also be disabled.

Color Maps Marathon

(suggested by @Skadoosh)

Consists of:

•  ze_chaos_v7_4f

•  ze_atos_v1_11

Kune Maps Marathon

(suggested by @ggzfeng)

Consists of:

•  ze_check_b1_1

•  ze_forest_r_a0_1

•  ze_ramp_a1_1

•  ze_gris_v1_13

•  ze_grau_a03_4f

"We can probably beat these, right?"

Consists of:

•  ze_rev_a6_3

•  ze_omen_090

•  ze_abandoned_project_v1_2_csgo

Time/Date

Saturday, November 30th, 2019

5pm Chicago, USA GMT -6 (CST)

11pm London, UK GMT +0

7am Singapore GMT +8

Convert to your timezone with this website:

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Duration

2-3 hours (unless we beat it before the time stated)

Rules

Don't troll with items, or you will be banned from using them.
Don't mic spam, let the leaders try to give commands over voice comm.
Don't zombie inflate (Intentionally becoming a zombie to give the CT's a lesser chance).
Mute round will be applied IF we deem it necessary.
All other server rules apply to the event

External Links

GFL ZE Discord:  https://discord.gg/Bkfwg4q

GFL ZE Steam Group:  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GFLCSGOZE

Edited by Vauff

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

diddle extreme sounds fun. 

I'm not sure how the admin room works, but I feel like you would need to set the rotation to have Bomb Beach or whatever the WW2 map is be the last since you normally rng down to 15...

so that would have to be last... I have seen both diglet and shrek finish in the mid 30s, so have a team with more humans than zombies is possible...

turtle normally gets a good team into the 20s with the lasers on demon turtle boss, so that's a wildcard 

weebaboo map you can literally lose no one so that should be first 

maybe if it's too hard, go regular and then you have to play final diddle with a non standard Strat for items

Big Dick Strat

Little Dick Strat

Wall Strat

etc....

I'll be out of town so doesn't really matter to me but interesting idea and glad to see someone is doing events again 

Edited by hotEvercLear

diddle extreme sounds like impossible for me... that battleground map can simply kill most of the people, also the shrek last scene...

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

Posted  Edited by ReivaX

diddle extreme would be doable but you'd need an insane team and no one to fall asleep... i can see people getting bored easily...

Alternativly, what about you just have to beat the 5 stages in one try and the final diddle is seperate? i feel like this is double and would be fun to try! Regardless, lets get this diddle on :lenny:

Edited by ReivaX

Posted  Edited by willywilson
3 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

diddle extreme sounds fun. 

I'm not sure how the admin room works, but I feel like you would need to set the rotation to have Bomb Beach or whatever the WW2 map is be the last since you normally rng down to 15...

so that would have to be last... I have seen both diglet and shrek finish in the mid 30s, so have a team with more humans than zombies is possible...

turtle normally gets a good team into the 20s with the lasers on demon turtle boss, so that's a wildcard 

weebaboo map you can literally lose no one so that should be first 

maybe if it's too hard, go regular and then you have to play final diddle with a non standard Strat for items

Big Dick Strat

Little Dick Strat

Wall Strat

etc....

I'll be out of town so doesn't really matter to me but interesting idea and glad to see someone is doing events again 

OK I found a working Strat

Start off with Dicklet, but save cake until the very end, then with our 180 hp, --> we go omaha (to minimize trim) --> shrek (incase anyone takes any damage) --> turtles (then we use heal at the end so we all go into final diddle with 100 hp) --> weaboo forest (to chill for a few seconds before....)--> final diddle (Imo we need to play this safe af, and go with 3 push, 1 diddle, 1 legendary, the rest walls, otherwise, if we try any fancy strats we'll just get fucked, we don't practice fancy)

Edit: The reason we start off with dicklet and omaha, is because we need to get the harder levels out of the way first, incase there's too much trim, we can reset sooner, and practice these more, wasting less time than if we went from ez to hard.

Edited by willywilson

Posted  Edited by Flops

another AMAZING, UNIQUE event with AWESOME rewards dreamed up by our STELLAR, HARDWORKING, and NOT LAZY admins. 

THANKS GUYS!

Edited by Flops

going into Omaha Beach with 180 health may stop the rng trim.... but that is the map you can win with the least people (done it with 7 and negevs) so I think it should be last 

but I see what you are thinking and tbh worth a try