Captain Price WoGs

ban appeal

Posted  Edited by Captain Price WoGs moat.gg - Edit Reason: found the person

Name: Captain Price

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88352408

Banned by: Gnomestrake

Ban reason: mass rdm

Why you should be unbanned: I only killed one person during the round because he started shooting me after he warned a guy to stop doorblocking and i kill the guy but I did not mass rdm idk who was on but there was some knight guy and so on I never killed 3 people only 1 person if i was recording i would show i only killed one person but cant since i got banned.

Edited by Captain Price WoGs moat.gg
found the person

Posted  Edited by _Toxic_

Did you give 3 decently spaced out warnings in chat for the door blocker?

Edited by _Toxic_

Achievements

1 minute ago, _Toxic_ said:

Did you give 3 decently spaced out warnings in chat for the door blocker?

so heres what happened i was in the door mrjihad started w1 on me than i couldnt move since some innocent gubby or whatever was doorblocking and than mr jihad said w2 than after a little later w3 shot the person and i tried moving through the door and he started shooting me idk if someone doorblocks you have to warn them like again like if i doorblock him by accident after him killing the person doorblocking

Posted  Edited by Gnomestrake

Hello 

So I have you banned because you Mass RDMed 3 people. Proof/evidence will be attached below. So your first victim was Thegucciknight. You RDMed without a proper reason and only because of anger/beef with him. The second victim Mr.Jihad was RDMed by you as you stated he shot first but you actually shot first and killed him. Lastly the third victim was Fervum Pug who you said you RDMed him for no reason. Your response said that he "dropped a C4 or something" which is irrelevant because he never bought a c4 but only a knife WHICH he used at the start of the round. Also to include you were no where near the stabbing of the scene when it occurred. Also I do not recall you giving out any warnings to the person who was door-blocking you.649089113_shotmefirstbtw.thumb.jpg.b9277e1e890620cc41972ca8b81f2961.jpg20191126210606_1.thumb.jpg.b5d182c990c466c421aa1745fadf4ea0.jpg20191126210558_1.thumb.jpg.8673524a40e231f4a836add2ede7ad1f.jpg20191126210555_1.thumb.jpg.d92067a925d70e8e66b6243fca77cc62.jpg

c4.jpg

gucci.jpg

Edited by Gnomestrake

Well i warned gucci about not pushing me off the top of tester and he tried to kill me also i didnt rdm him i have no beef with him he has beef with me he always targets just me he even killed his afk t buddy to kill me and the 3rd person forgave me since it looked like he dropped a c4 btw

Okay well first of all I have no evidence of him pushing you off the tester or anything but only the parts where he killed you. Second of all if he is targeting you don't RDM because of it just report it to an admin. Also when you say "he even killed his afk t buddy to kill me" makes no sense, please explain in depth. Lastly just becuase he forgave doesn't mean I still can't count that as an RDM. Because you killed him off of Suspicion

also he even killed his afk t buddy to kill me makes sense since one round when he was a t gucci legit jihaded to kill me and killed his t buddy too but he did push me off of the tester the part where you can die to the rock thats near the t trap of the bottom and also if i went afk i could of died from either the rock or drowning

Your first statement has nothing to do with this appeal or your ban and still doesn't make sense. But moving forward here is what im going to do then. As I now believe that you had reason to kill him bc of him pushing you off. I will now unban you. BUT read the rules (cause clearly it seems like you don't know much) and don't jump the gun when something happens, for example Mr.Jihads RDM.