JadrianMc

(TTT Rotation) Karma banned for Self Defense

Name: Socius Anxietus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:404753656

Banned by: Braelynn

Ban reason: Karma too low

Why you should be unbanned: I don't know the name of the guy who I tried to kill me because I got disconnected immediately when the ban executed yet I still remember some of his name which started with "KZ_". We were playing on a map Minecraft Nuketown and there were only few of us remaining. I was walking around until suddenly "KZ_" tried to kill me with his shotgun from behind for completely no reason yet I managed to kill him with my M16. Then the guy who saw it tried to kill me for suspecting of killing an inno then proceeds to chase me and I threw an incen so I can manage to juke him out around the house. Now there are even more witness who called to KOS me while I'm trying to hide beside a stone house and convincing the guy who found me about why I killed them. They didn't listen and 1 of them killed me. I know I got what I deserve even though it was all an accident and misunderstanding yet I even got karma banned after all of that. It's really hard dealing with players without a Self Defense system on the server especially those people who just died from someone who they were trying to kill without a warning and reason then ended the victim getting '!report' and banned :C

•  

Well if Braelynn banned you it wouldn't be because of your karma being low, it'd be an automatic console ban.

Now for your karma, it takes way more than killing 2 people in 1 round to lower your karma enough to ban you. You also aren't allowed to throw random grenades as inno (discombob/incends, smoke grenades are fine). 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

it was a console ban https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A404753656&Submit=Search

therefore, instead of tagging brae to see this, I am going to tag @Zero @Fafy and @Lunar Blade who are the only ones who can undo console bans.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member