Baby

Any Dangerous Sports?

On 9/17/2016 at 3:24 AM, MrRaven said:

I sometimes go bouldering alone without any pads so that if I fuck up and fall I will probably break alot of bones out in the wild and die. (Bouldering is rock climbing a short distance <2m-5m> without any gear)

Agh! That sounds very dangerous! It sounds like fun nevertheless, but you gotta be careful.

On 9/26/2016 at 4:26 PM, TurtleMang said:

I race motor cross a little and have won two or three races. My best friend broke both of his arm when he was cutoff in the same race I was in. The guy was disqualified for kicking his front wheel.

Yeah, it's really scary to think that people actually do that to try and win. Like what is that gonna do for you? You're obviously going to get caught.

idk man i heard chess gets really physical sometimes. apparently one time they moved their pieces with such force that the other dude had to go to the hospital.

1 hour ago, PastelKitty said:

Yeah, it's really scary to think that people actually do that to try and win. Like what is that gonna do for you? You're obviously going to get caught.

Exactly and my friend was in the hospital recovering for a month. Who wants to go home after a race "proud" that they hurt someone really bad?

I consider rugby a dangerous sport. I've been playing in my school team for 5 years now. Seen a few tackles by my mates shatter the shin bones of opponent players. Personally, the most serious injury I got to date in rugby is just a quadriceps contusion. Left me limping for like a week.