ScootypTooty

Loading Times in CSGO being VERY long

Loading into games takes far too long. This is not an issue i have with other multiplayer games like RL nor has this always been an issue. However, recently I have been taking up to 4 minutes of a warmup to join a game and I can't even play Danger Zone because the game starts before I can even join! --> I can't play the new mission either :(.

I haven't changed anything from when it started happening so I have no idea what to do, I've tried ingame commands like sv_forcepreload 1, I tried certain startup commands but nothing has worked. I also tried re-installing the game.

I am really stuck on what to do without having to buy computer parts or other things. There must be a way i can fix this?

1824591814_steamsupport.PNG.18608c77a34dbff0cf834b0a29f3007c.PNG

This is the message with steam support but It doesn't really help me. It gives me generic solutions when I believe it is a CSGO based issue as I don't have any problems with connecting to RL servers nor MC or anything like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Well since you have tried reinstalling... that would seem to be the biggest fix, I was going to say to verify game files but reinstalling would do the same.  Check launch options, make sure your drivers are up to date and maybe if you can try to switch which hard drive it is on.  I have CS:GO on my SSD which makes load times a little faster :)...

• 5 months later...