theunwelcome

I dont Understand?

Posted  Edited by theunwelcome

Name: theunwelcome

Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124673862/

Banned by: 

Lilly

Ban Reason:  I went to join the server this morning and I have been Banned ? I am not sure why  I have been a member for the server for a long time and I dont understand what I could have done to permit the ban

Why should you be unbanned

I dont quite understand why maybe an error of some sort I hvae been a member for a while Im not a particularly  Great player nor do I Rdm on purpose Or meta Game in any sort of manor

Edited by theunwelcome

You were banned for cheating.

I am Lily, as your post mentions. I am the developer of the anti-cheat.

Are you a user of the cheat or the developer? Depending on your response, I will be willing to discuss an unban, and so on.

I Dont Develop Garry's Mod cheats ...I dont know what your necessarily assuming what I did ..Garry's mod is a very old Game with numerous protections of modified Game files I dont know if your looking for some omission of guilt or something but Ive never been banned in a Garrys Mod Server and find this situation frankly odd in this regard

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro - Edit Reason: edit

I apologize if it seems rude, but you triggered a part of the anti-cheat that should have 0 false detections in any way. If you'd like to explain how that is possible, then please do so, but I cannot inform you of why as that would reveal the anti-cheats methods in laymans' terms.

Unfortunately, as a result, if you continue to say you have not cheated, then I will unfortunately need to side with my programming and the logs that tell me you are cheating. I am always open to fixing false detections, but I cannot see in any possible way of this being an instance of that. Please understand that this is not anything personal.

PS: You have been banned before, by the way. You were banned on Dinkle's TTT

Edited by LilyShiro
edit

So... I dont really know what to say to that I Guess Lilly I was Simply thinking of reasons why this "system" might have flagged me for whatever reason but Whatever I say I guess Wont matter anyway in the eyes of your so called "0 False positive system"  and thats rude I dont like dinklebergs Server I got in a verbal disagreement with one of the mods  and they banned me for a day but that has nothing to do with anything I liked this server the community the mods but sorry Lilly  for whatever I did that Flagged me I guess

Look, inform me if I'm wrong, but the way of typing and your explanations are very reminiscent of me when I was 12 years old, trying to get unbanned from runescape.

You have been banned before, you stated earlier you have never been banned before -- I was simply pointing out that this is wrong.

Secondly, my anti-cheat gets triggered by very specific things, and I know what is and is not possible in the realms of cheating, and the system you set off cannot be triggered by anything but cheating, unless a cosmic ray hit your RAM at that very moment.

I do not believe you are being truthful, and have lied since the start. If all you have to say is "I didnt do anything, but sorry anyways" than this appeal will result in a denial. Please understand that attempting to make it seem like my anti-cheat is wrong in this situation is going to be met with the same silence that Valve responds with when someone complains about a VAC ban.

Your next response most likely will be the final before I make a decision.