poop man

Banned: att mass

Reason for Being Banned: att mass

Why should you be unbanned:

I'm not sure why I was banned for mass, since when it had happened it was after I had killed only a single player for carrying a turtle on the pool map. Throughout my session that night there had been several instances where I had accidentally killed innocent players doing KOSable things (killed player for calling a KOS on a body that IDed inno, killed an inno for T baiting, accidental headshot on inno after missing t). If the decision had been made solely based on logs and the reports of players who had intentionally or unintentionally done KOSable acts, I feel like a lot of context is left out of the investigation. I respect the rules, this gamemode does not work without them. I also respect the time and feelings of other players because I know we're all playing to have fun.

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

1427196021_ScreenShot2019-12-09at11_55_56PM.png.3836091a56dd25c6e2abaa0982dd4153.png

This was the round I joined in, there were 2 reports against you & I'm going to assume the 3rd guy didn't know where he got damaged for 34 hp.

You mention that the people you killed were doing KOSable actions, though in 10 seconds into the round I can't possibly see what's KOSable about what he was doing. Explosion damage only happens when you throw incends (and T explosives, but you were inno). 

I'll go ahead and unban, but the ban stays on your record. What this means is: if you do something that is worthy of a 1 week ban (ghosting/teaming, mass rdm, etc.) the ban will be automatically increased to 1 month.

Edit: you are unbanned.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Thank you. It appears that someone else had gotten in the line of fire while he had been carrying the turtle. As far as the explosion goes, I don't see anything in the logs that indicates that I had thrown an incend so I'm not sure what that's about. The logs don't include the time it takes for the round warmup to happen, so it is definitely possible for kirby to have picked up a turtle in 20 seconds. Things most definitely aren't always as they seem, I will be careful.