Moo Im A Goat

You have to type in it chat beta male

Posted  Edited by ThePromisedNevergoat

Reasons i don't lie this new "type your warning in chat rule for [GFLClan.com] TTT Minecraft 24/7 | Jihad | Pointshop | DM

• Moo Test W1
  • W2
  • W3
  • kos moo

• If i missed the first warning how the fuck do i know W2 and W3 are for me
  • WTF does W3 W2 W1 mean i never played TTT
  • Half the time detective gives these warnings they are not in tester. if u are warning me u should be there. 
  • TTT is a verbal game with microphones we should be able to use them.
  • Why stop at just warning people, lets make KOS only in chat. That way we can report innos that false kos and have evidence of it. no more of the "he said she said" to kos you. 

Edited by ThePromisedNevergoat

Achievements

W1 W2 W3 means

Warning 1 - force test or move

Warning 2 - repeat of above but with more force

Warning 3 - final warning, if you dont do it, you are kos (detective only if tester)

I would like to disagree that ttt is not a verbal game but uses verbal communication as well as typing 

I also get your pain when someone said " (someone) called kos on you! " I check chat and boom, nothing there, there was no kos, and last i checked, i was sure you have to put koses in chat

Hope this helps!

Owl

I know what W1 means. Im not mentally handicapped. I was just using theoretical scenarios that could happen to new players. 

I was basically saying that the rule should be either removed or changed so you have to type out both the name and warning out as in 

just get rid of type warnings in chat or make it something along the lines of

• Moo Test Warning 1
  • Moo Test Warning 2
  • Moo Test warning 3 

none of this

• moo test w1
  • w2
  • w3

Achievements

13 hours ago, ThePromisedNevergoat said:

• TTT is a verbal game with microphones we should be able to use them.
  •  

You can use microphones. You can't use them to force test though, as people's voices overlap, and when 3 people speak at the same time, you can't tell what anyone says.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

If you're the only person they're forcing to test while typing the warnings, then it's directed towards you. If they said it to multiple other players at the same time, then asked the detective who they gave the other several warnings to. And each warning is spaced out, so I mean usually, it's at least 5 or 10 seconds each warning. I do force test multiple players but i usually type out the name of who i gave the warnings to:

• moo test w1
  • moo test w2
  • muse test w1
  • sad test w1
  • moo test w3
  • muse test w2

You get the jest of it, right? That's how I usually force test people or if someone is blocking and there's no where out, then I usually do that after 5 or 10 seconds each.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

@VioletEverGoaten I agree. 

W2 and W3 will not count. 

At a minimum an in chat warning must have the players name.

<player> test/move warning 1.
<player> test/move warning 2.
<player> test/move warning 3. 
KOS <player>  

Warnings should be at least 7-10 seconds apart for move warnings, (unless on fire and being blocked).  A player cannot be KOS'd if they have acknowledged the warning and are traveling to the tester. If they start running away, warnings can resume and a KOS can be called as applicable. 

🦑 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

• Guest locked this topic