Scott

MOTD: Server Specific Rule Clarification

Hello 2Fort team!

I'm a little confused about the Server Specific rule.

The rule:

Going into the enemy spawn/building to kill is not allowed; you may only shoot outside the building into spawn, or go into spawn and be friendly.

• Exception: If an enemy is firing out from spawn and is not leaving the spawn area, you may go in to kill ONLY that guy. I've noticed people tend to get carried away, The Admins may become stricter as more people are abusing this rule.

Right now, I'm assuming this rule means you can't purposefully kill directly out of main spawn or sticky-camp spawn.

Am I right? If not, can you explain it in your words? ❤️

(I hope this was the right place to post this question 🙂)

╔                               ╗

Scott

I believe you are correct, we don't really allow players to spawn camp (placing Sticky bombs and/or sentry in front of the enemy spawn doors) because it ruins the fun for other players who could be starting out or just not very good at the game. The Exception part of that rule is if the player refuse to leave spawn (say if they using the spawn doors to protect themselves and refill their health and ammo from the cabinet) then its ok to kill that player in spawn to a certain point.  Hopefully this answers your question

Achievements