Lv100Crobat

Event #160 - Totally new insanity

Posted  Edited by Lv100Crobat

Event Overview:

Hey guys.

I've been asigned to make the event for this weekend. We know that the results for the last event were way beyond our expectations, so a heads up for all the Santaassasination fanboys, we will re-run the event on January 4th, so we have a second chance to beat the whole map in 1 run.

Returning to this weekend event, the name of the event will have some spicy difficulty on a map we all know.

For this event we'll be playing:

• ze_rooftop_runaway_xmas_v1
  • ze_totally_new_wester

Time for the event: (THIS EVENT WILL START A BIT EARLIER THAN USUAL)

• Saturday December 21st @ 5pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• Rooftop will be played to start gathering players arround, once we get enough players, rtv will be enabled.
  • This isn't going to be the classic Westersand run, nope. We will start in Insane mode right away, that's right. Meteors, both glasses inside the box room breaks and all zombie items enabled.

VIP Rewards:

• The V.I.P rewards will only be applicable on Westersand. Due the difficulty of this event we will give the following prizes
    • Winner of 3 levels will get 1 week of V.I.P
    • Winner of 4 levels will get 2 weeks of V.I.P
Rules:
  • This event will be tryhard, so micspam is not encouraged (and you'll be muted for it)
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • This will be a very long event, we'll probably play until everyone is worn out.
Leaders:
  • Anyone willing to lead, even if Westersand is a well known map and doesnt need a leader.
See you this weekend, and good luck!
Edited by Lv100Crobat

Just so everyone is aware, I made mention in our Discord server that the following two events (scheduled for December 21st and 28th) wouldn't be "official events" per se, since we expect a lot of players and some of our admins to be away for the holiday seasons.

I mentioned to our admin team that if anyone was willing to set up an event for these two weeks then they were free to do so, so Crobat went and scheduled this event. The Santa Extreme re-run will be on January 4th once everyone is back in business and ready to lose 7-30 win again.