Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Yiddle

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:525800793

Banned by: 

Console 

Ban Reason: Lily Anti-Cheat

Why should you be unbanned

Dont know why I got perma banned. I did not receive a warning nor do I even know what Lily Anti Cheat even means or is. Someone who was not an admin warned me not to talk about starwars or i would get banned but others continued to talk with me so I talked back and I got perma banned after. Can I get some clarification 

Your ban will be moved down to 3 days. You had been warned about spoiling the new star wars movie multiple times. I was afk, and you started doing it again for some reason even though every time everyone freaked out and told you to stop. This is also besides the fact that you had been combative in voice chat with people. I was about to come back and ban you for 3 days but found it had been done already, and people we're happy about it You knew people had plans to go see it tomorrow and wanted to ruin it for them. Stop ignoring warnings, and be more considerate of other people. We're all trying to have a good time, and I really wish you'd join in on the fun. You're welcome to come back and have fun with us in the future!

Achievements

The first warning for you specifically was 5 hours ago, at least twice more from that point on I gave you all warnings about spoilers, whenever the topic came up since A LOT of people clearly didn't want to know about it. How can you have a conversation with someone about the movie while somehow disregarding all the people asking you to stop? Come on man, how can you not expect people to go see the STAR WARS movie tomorrow, when it just came out and tomorrow is Saturday? At least bring it to PM's and don't ignore everyone asking you to stop... This ban will remain. I wish you the best. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro
12 minutes ago, Baby Yoda said:

All I got was someone threatening to ban me who was VIP. 

So you admit to being told by a player that talking about spoilers is upsetting them, and you continued to do so? Does this imply that you are willing to talk about spoilers as "long as it isn't against the rules"? Surely, no one needs to tell you that "being a mean person" is bannable, do they?

Edited by LilyShiro