Maryvale

how 2 turn gfl into monopoly

step 1: add a player tag into everyones name by default once steam is integrated, similar to ego

step 2: no longer have an inactive forums and have an active community outside of the servers

(why)

b/c nobody cares about being gfl rn because theres no tag. when people want to join your community, things go well.

also make bloodhounding disallowed or make it for lr only bc wtf is this lmao

just do it for a month and watch the results lmao im not fucking joking

this is what seperates an active community from an active server.

look and ego and tango- both tag all of their members, and both have an abnormally active playerbase (especially tango for their player count.)

This is more of an optional thing. It's up to the users to decide whether or not to use the tags. We did have it where it was like required but that was like extremely long time ago. To me, it is a nice way of doing it but I mean it's really up to people. Most of the members or staff members rarely use it now but they still represent it on their steam profile. I get that we could make it where it adds like points or credits for adding the gfl tag in their name, its more of whether or not that's a one-time thing or whether or not it's beneficial. To GFL, maybe it'll be a nice thing to do. But to users or players of GFL community, will it be worth it for them?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements