Bloopers

Bloopers' Ban Appeal

Name: Bloopers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83812714

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma too low

Why you should be unbanned: I'm standing on the opposite side of the pit on innocentmotel around the corner opposite of spawn. Once I turn the corner and look towards the pit, I see an unidentified body with a DNA scanner right next to it and 2 players standing on top of his body, so I assumed it was a detective that was killed by two traitors. One player was looking down the hallway with an M16 and moving left and right as if they were trying to kill another player, while the other was crouched without a weapon next to the body and not doing anything in that situation. Waiting about 3-5 seconds for the players to ID the body, I began to KOS each of them. Shortly after both players were killed, someone shot me so I defended myself. In total, I killed 3 innocents with good cause. I had 956 karma and ended up getting banned after that round. Nowhere in the rules does it say how long you have to give a person before ID'ing a body, but considering the circumstances, I felt I gave ample time for either of the players to ID the body. This was just a cluster of bad events which I do not feel I should be banned an entire day for, or any time at all for that matter.