russia best

Russia's TTT MC 24/7 Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by russia best - Edit Reason: name not clear

Name: american are stupid идиот

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:228913036

Banned by: TimeToGetAWatch

Ban reason: "Constant RDM"

Why you should be unbanned: OK, well first. I only "RDM'D 2 Times" and last time i checked that is not Fucking constant. thats not what constant means. Next, the first RDM was an innocent baiting, AND many people in teh game saiD KOS before I killed him. I'm just listening to them, so why i cant punished. The second one i admit was RDM in frustration with this admin not listening to me when I use admin chat. He just mutes me. and then when i try to talk to him he gags and mutes me in chat as well. It was my first time on teh server and there was no problems the two hours i was playing except for no admin being online and a guy rdming some people. I hope this gets resolved and atleast my ban can be put to like 1 hour or something. 24 is harsh af. Like what

•  
Edited by russia best
name not clear

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch - Edit Reason: Yes

Well you shot someone randomly 1 round, killed Etho for “throwing” an inced when he actually just dropped it, then rdmed someone else and told them to them kill themself when they reported you, for me muting you, you started to fight with Etho and when I told you to drop it you kept going so I muted you, you mic spammed so I gagged you, you spammed admin chat so I amuted you. For the inced, when I told you to check logs and when I said he didn’t throw it you said I was lying and I couldn’t see if he threw it, also you said admins autism 

Ban appeal denied btw

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch
Yes

Posted  Edited by russia best - Edit Reason: e

How so? I legit just said. Team said he was KOS. therefore its not my fault. How come I get introuble for that?

The chat stuff has nothing to do with "constant rdm" please reconder this bro. Like what. its not constant rdm. Its RDM x1. I would know cuz i used to be a staff on a server

Edited by russia best
e

Just now, russia best said:

How so? I legit just said. Team said he was KOS. therefore its not my fault. How come I get introuble for that?

The chat stuff has nothing to do with "constant rdm" please reconder this bro. Like what. its not constant rdm. Its RDM x1. I would know cuz i used to be a staff.

You weren’t ever staff on Gfl and being staff on another server doesn’t mean they all have the same definition as rdm, and if you were staff then you shouldn’t behave like this AT ALL. Telling people to kill them self is something you shouldn’t do when you are staff, is it? I mentioned this to back up my claim of you rdming since you weren’t following the other rules anyways. Also I did cons rdm because you were reported 3 times within 5 rounds of rdm and in the logs you did rdm. 

dude. just take the criticism and read the entire thing. You responded like you only read half the entire post. Theres no need to be ashamed. You made a wrong decision, but you can fix it right? Is this not making sense my englihs is poor for stuff like this 

OK? I never said I was admin on GFL and that has nothing to do with the ban so whatever. AND, BRO, YOU'RE NOT LSITENING. I SHOULD BE BANNED FOR 6 HOURS MAXIMUM. YOU ARE IGNORING WHAT I SAID. THE TEAM CALLED HIM KOS. PLEASE BRO I BEG U. UNBAN, IM SORRY IF I TOUCHED UR SENSITIVE BUBBLE BUT THIS SHOULDn'T BE A 24 HR BAN.

7 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

I mentioned this to back up my claim of you rdming since you weren’t following the other rules anyways. Also I did cons rdm because you were reported 3 times within 5 rounds of rdm and in the logs you did rdm. 

YEah. it showed me RDM one person in teh logs. because the RDM of that ethos kid was a called RDM by multiple people in the game. 

15 hours ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Team kosed player

team was killed and found traitor

you kill player

What are u even talking about????? Multiple people who were there call KOS cuz it was in a group. how does he call KOS and then die before I kill the other guy. This makes no sense dude. let me break it down for you

innocent, "KOS ethos"

*ethos drops incen* 

guy on our team, "Ethos threw a grenade he is KOS"

another guy, "yeah KOS ethos"

me, "ok"

*kills ethos"

15 hours ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

So you decide to kill him when the round just started and no one kosed him?

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT BRO. THE ROUND WAS FAR UNDERWAY? 

And i would far rather have someone else review this other than you. because u are being far too biased and refusing to be in the wrong.

2 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

I was talking about the rdm when you admitted to rdm out of frustration 

BRO, stop dodging the entire point of this appeal. That is 1x RDM. Nothing else. Stop dodging the entire point of the appeal. stop being biased. I don't care and i dont hate u if u just unban me. like you just completely ignored my appeal about the first "RDM"

• Ben locked this topic