freedom

freedom's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: freedom

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_1:0:503810186

Banned by: 

not sure doesnt say

Ban Reason: hacking

Why should you be unbanned

simply put im not hacking and its really dumb to assume so just because im playing better than the average guest

last minute before i was banned -> https://streamable.com/933y8

not sure if i have any other clips but ill check

Posted  Edited by freedom
6 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

dude you cant be serious....

i literally miss shots and die in that first clip

and what the fuck was the second clip even showing? im just hitting the arrow keys and jumping on my keyboard so i dont get afk kicked cause i was looking at my phone, if you can seriously explain what cheats im using in these 2 clips i'd be happy to concede

6 minutes ago, Waylon Smithers said:

Banned by me.

Adversary can vouch.

So now you delete the clips because you agree that they aren't real evidence, and just call on someone to vouch? Vouch for what, that I'm playing better than a majority of the server and therefore deserve to be banned for it? Come on man, that's just suspect.

Edited by freedom

Posted  Edited by freedom
1 minute ago, Waylon Smithers said:

No just made a mistake in my post.

which caused you to magically delete the clips which show no real evidence hmmm. weird. either way telling someone to vouch (who also has no evidence) cause your probably already spamming them that you think im hacking, and in turn he's going to think im hacking even though im not as literally seen in the so called "evidence" you posted.

Edited by freedom

I cleared the post, as we have a rule not to post any proof of bans on appeals. They should be sent directly to me. I watched the clips and do not believe you are cheating. Unbanned.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

• Zero locked this topic
  • Zero unlocked and locked this topic