Phenomenal_Titan

Banned from CSGO ZE?

I was in game when i was kicked out and given the message that i was banned from the server. Checked out the website the client gave me, and said i was banned by Metalkore for hyperscrolling?

First: what is hyperscrolling?

Second: i'm not aware that i was breaking any rules, such as hacking, using scripts, using bhop cheats or other software

Anyway someone can help, or at least help me contact him to sort this out?

Just now, Bruce said:

It's a type of mouse macro to help you bhop smoother mostly like what bhop scripts do,it's considered cheating.

Okay, but i'm not even aware of how to set that up. I mean of course i can go on youtube or some other forum and find out how, but i haven't. I only  bhop ocassionally and am not even good at it.

Is it possible an admin saw me and assumed i was hyperscrolling?

It's not mainly bhop related it could be anything that literraly makes you scroll faster.

Here's a better explanation with a backup video.

Hyperscrolling is an huge spam of any key on the mouse or keyboard, by a third-party program (forbidden by VAC) or any special function of the own mouse/keyboard.

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

It's not mainly bhop related it could be anything that literraly makes you scroll faster.

Here's a better explanation with a backup video.

Hyperscrolling is an huge spam of any key on the mouse or keyboard, by a third-party program (forbidden by VAC) or any special function of the own mouse/keyboard.

So does that include using the logitech mouse wheel just to scroll through your weapons? Even though no third party software in involved?

1 hour ago, Phenomenal_Titan said:

So does that include using the logitech mouse wheel just to scroll through your weapons? Even though no third party software in involved?

My simple answer to your question is that hyperscrolling with an average or a pro mouse is physicly impossible,there's always a third party software involved,check if your macros were on,or if there was any other software that made your mouse scroll quicker unintentionaly.

Achievements

Just now, Bruce said:

My simple answer to your question is that hyperscrolling with an average or a pro mouse is physicly impossible,there's always a third party software involved,check if your macros were on,or if there was any other software that made your mouse scroll quicker unintentionaly.

No I'm positive my macros aren't on, and no other software i have on my computer has messed with any of my keyboard/mouse settings

1 hour ago, Phenomenal_Titan said:

No I'm positive my macros aren't on, and no other software i have on my computer has messed with any of my keyboard/mouse settings

Just do what the advisor says,i'm not a staff member and i'm just here to explain things.

In-case you want to find your steam ID here's a website: 
Steam ID Finder

Achievements

1 hour ago, Major_Push said:

Btw, Bruce is wrong on what hyperscrolling is.

Hyperscroll is pretty much when your mouse has 0 friction so you can just flick it and it just keeps on spinning rapidly.

That's what the video explains lol ^_^

Achievements

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

That's what the video explains lol ^_^

Hmm...

Maybe. But using macros and what not is not really hyperscrolling. Hyperscroll is something mouses come with or are modified to have. My friend has a mouse with a hyperscroll on it. You click a button on the mouse and removes most of the friction on the scroll. Then you flick and it keeps on spinning.

"Be good people"

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

Hmm...

Maybe. But using macros and what not is not really hyperscrolling. Hyperscroll is something mouses come with or are modified to have.

Okay, but I almost never use the one my mouse has, besides to honestly listen to that clicking noise when scrolling through your weapons. 

Why would that be bannable?

Okay, bottom line is: I am nearly 100% positive that my keyboard has no macros nor has any spammable software to do so. My mouse does have the freespin feature, but i use strictly for web surfing, or to listen to that nice weapon switch sound. So what can I do to contact the admin that banned me, or some other thing to relieve the ban?

Hyperscrolling is when you free up your mouse wheel.

Using macro keys/or other keyboard/mouse features to gain an advantage over others is also considered "Hyperscrolling"

We never use permanent at a first offense, unless using Hacks.

We are very strict about macro/hyperscroll Bhoppers and they will receive up to 1 week as their first offense.

However the admin needs to make sure that he/her has warned you by either kicked or chatted with you.

19 21 23 23 8 22 24 21 19 20 23 26 12 16 11 23 18 21 21 5 19 20 17 14 18 11 23 18 20 7

Those number reveals that you have used the spacebar command in 19, 21, 23, 23 times in one jump,
which is pretty much impossible without macro/hyperscroll.

You used something to gain an advantage and should stay banned for a week, unless you weren't warned by the Admin before the ban.
If you did not understand the reason why you got kicked, you should contact the admin.