Glue Eater

ban appeal

Name: Glue Eater

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:98564408

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban reason: !cake Anticheat: Incident 

Why you should be unbanned: I am no longer the same person, my ban was from the March of 2017 and at the time i was new to Garry's mod as i purchased it a few weeks prior.  I was being dumb using some kind of cheat i don't quite remember what i was doing or what led me to use external programs but that's not who i am as a player. I've never been banned from any other server for cheating as i absolutely despise cheaters. I really don't know what possessed me to do this but i regret it. I now currently have 7000 hours on GMOD and after everything i've experienced, my ban was justified and well deserved. I'm asking for a second chance to prove my self in the GFL community. Although i don't play TTT anymore i would still love to be apart of this community and play some games with everyone. I appreciate the chance to appeal this ban and will be content with whatever outcome is achieved.

•  

I'm used to seeing Console and then Karma Too Low, it's rare to see our Anti Cheat banning someone from that long ago. Considering it's been almost 3 years since you got banned, I will go ahead and unban you.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif