milfsss

was banned perm for 1 rdm

Posted  Edited by milfsss

i first started playing about 2 weeks ago and i trolled because i didnt think i would get into this game, and i ended up really enjoying the game after one of my bans! I started acting way more mature after and stopped rdming, and stopped most of my trolling (i did troll a little in voice chat but i didnt even get warned about this) but then one i was playing and a player was talking shit about me and i did, i admit, rdm him and he rdm'd me back (i didnt report because i dont really care about that stuff) and shoot him once the round after, but instead of being banned for 7 days or even a little longer or even slain for a few rounds i was permanently banned. I messaged the admin who banned me and he said because of my previous bans he was "informed to make the ban permanent" and i dont really know what else to say but this was definitely the best server i've played on out of all the gmod server's ive played, i was just wondering if my ban could be lowered to even a month. Thank you.

(steam name is milfs!)

Edited by milfsss

Well, first of all you posted this without a format, and in the completely wrong section. But that's okay. I'm sure there is more to the story going up to your ban aside from just one RDM from what I've heard from others involved... However you only had two bans previously. It was a bit soon for the ban to made a Permanent ban. I'll reduce your ban time to a week.