Jump to content
CheapTactic

France Terror attack

Recommended Posts

ISIS inspired terror attack in Yvelines near Paris, a cop was stabbed to death.

Hostage event which in the end the terrorist was neutralized but not before murdering the cop's wife and leaving their son without parents.

 

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/321540.shtml?utm_source=rotter.net&utm_medium=mivzakside


02-416x277.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez man, I hate having to see so many news reports of people dying everyday :(. Really wish people would stop killing each other over some silly shit, and all its doing is instilling fear and generating hate towards certain groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted  Edited by LittleRing
17 minutes ago, sh0 said:

Really wish people would stop killing each other over some silly shit, and all its doing is instilling fear and generating hate towards certain groups.

 

"Silly shit" to you may be serious shit to others.

 

Edited by LittleRing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LittleRing said:

 

"Silly shit" to you may be serious shit to others.

 

 

Sorry I didn't mean it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
2 hours ago, sh0 said:

Sorry I didn't mean it that way.

Its not installing fear when extremely high chunks of such groups are theocratic extremists.

 

For you the reasons that people kill each other are silly, but for them as for our troops its death for something they believe the most in.

Their ideologies that they are willing to fight and die for even facing extremely more powerful nations, be it in good ways or not.

Of course I am not justifying their terror attack, but if we won't start doing the same and preventing the attacks, and getting national values to fight for, our ways are going to be short.

 

 

 

Those "certain" groups should start doing something to control the ocean of extremism that is located in it.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CheapTactic said:

Its not installing fear when extremely high chunks of such groups are theocratic extremists.

 

For you the reasons that people kill each other are silly, but for them as for our troops its death for something they believe the most in, their ideologies that they are willing to fight and die for, be it in good ways or not.

Of course I am not justifying their terror attack, but if we won't start doing the same and preventing the attacks, and getting values and a spine to fight for, our ways are going to be short.

I completely understand. I misconveyed my feelings on the topic. I don't mean to look down on anyone for their beliefs. Also, I meant to include the recent Orlando attacks. What I wrote was in good faith, I truly hate seeing people die. Sorry if I came off the wrong way. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
6 minutes ago, sh0 said:

I completely understand. I misconveyed my feelings on the topic. I don't mean to look down on anyone for their beliefs. Also, I meant to include the recent Orlando attacks. What I wrote was in good faith, I truly hate seeing people die. Sorry if I came off the wrong way. :S

Its not the entire quote or you that is the problem.

 

IS like donkeys deserve disrespect and extermination from our lands, but we should NOT invade their lands is one of the points I am trying to pass.

All I am saying, that for us their motives look insane and wrorthless, but we need to stop looking at that like that, its an ideology that they are fighting for, an ideology they are willing to die for, if we won't put heavy weight against such things, we are going to end up in bad shape.

 

Trust me, Orlando and the Paris attacks or Belgium are nothing, they are literally nothing(especially when they were most likely brought on themselves) compared to what is happening in the massive civil/proxy wars in Syria and Iraq in their normal days.

We need to leave those places and be isolate ourselves from them from conflicts, its not our job and work nor is it the west's, let them brawl in their lands instead of coming to our and murdering our people.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...