Gup

Surf server ban

I'm not sure if this is the right place to make an appeal, but i was surfing and talking with friends as normal and I got banned for what seems like a completely random reason. I checked the logs that you guys provide and it says I was banned permanently by an admin named frenzy for "permanent mute evasion." I have no clue what that means my best guess is that the admin thought I was someone else.

You were evading a permanent mute made by @FrenZy. You got muted by an admin for a temporary time and then went on general chat of the discord to complain about said mute. We all asked to drop it and move on, you never did so you were permanently muted. I could tell it's you by your voice and even said "Oh is that Justin sup" and you said "Hi". 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=justin&advType=name

Evading a mute or gag by using alternate accounts is bannable. 

Yeah, what Dini says pretty much sums it up, minus a few key details. But given how much of a tirade you went on, the mute/gag that was initially only a week got turned into a permanent one. Given the fact that you now used a different account to avoid that punishment, you bumped yourself up to a ban, which will not be undone.

Thanks. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)