Bhoot.exe

Cute.exe Admin Application

Name: Cute.exe (Real Name: Wrishi)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:59779472 
Play-time: 96.08 hours

Why do you want to become an admin?

I would like to be admin because the GFL clan is one of the (if not only) servers I play on, and I would like my best to keep the community popular and fun. I have noticed over the 3 weeks that I have been playing, that many times I have been on the server, many of the admins are not. This leads to people becoming ct's who are unfamiliar with the rules, and who do not wish to use the motd to further understand the rules of our beloved GFL clan Jailbreak server. In turn, I have had to message many admins to come onto the server to deal with these ct's who are unfamiliar with the rules, and many times the admins are afk. This is why I believe that me becoming admin would help with the problems on the server at the moment.

Why should we accept you?
I feel there are many reasons why I should be accepted as an admin. First of all, I play on the server a lot. I have been playing on the server for almost 3 weeks now, about 2-3 hours a day. My college schedule is very flexible, allowing me to be able to come onto the server if there happen to be any problems. Also, I have read the rules many times, so I can understand if and when I am making any errors, ct or t.  Also, I think that I have put up a good reputation with the community as well as the regular server players, so I feel that me becoming an admin would help boost my reputation with the players. I have talked to many of the admins on how to be a proper admin so I have some background knowledge, and I think that is another reason that I should be accepted.
Additional Information
It is really hard to restore the server to peace by just submitting player reports or messaging my admin friends in order to come on to the server to help us get rid of someone who is either unfamiliar with the rules or just trolling. In addition, I would like to mention that this would be my first admin position on any server, and I am really excited to receive any feedback ASAP. Please let me know if I need to add any more information, and thank you so much for taking the time to read this application. 

Hi Cute,

I am going to stay neutral for now for the following reasons. 

Lets start with the positives. You are very active and although I haven't checked Gametracker, you claim to have 96 hours, which is very impressive.  You know the rules well and even though you are not admin you seem to enforce them, although to an extent.

Those are the positives I see in you being added to the admin team. Now lets look at some things I think you could improve on to get my +1.

I have noticed that you are very hot headed. Although you might intend it to be a joke, you are very mean sometimes. Especially to new or younger players. Although there are times you have to put down your foot as an admin you still must remain respectful acknowledge the fact that now large player base comes without them. Give these players a chance and try and help them learn the game so that they are no longer a nuisance to the community but a respected player.

Overall, I think if you put effort into changing your attitude you would be an excellent admin. Please note that this is only my opinion on you becoming an admin, not you as a person. 

Also, this is only my opinion. Other admins might have a completely different opinion. 

None the less, good luck and I hope this helped!

Dogger

30 minutes ago, Dogger said:

Hi Cute,

I am going to stay neutral for now for the following reasons. 

Lets start with the positives. You are very active and although I haven't checked Gametracker, you claim to have 96 hours, which is very impressive.  You know the rules well and even though you are not admin you seem to enforce them, although to an extent.

Those are the positives I see in you being added to the admin team. Now lets look at some things I think you could improve on to get my +1.

I have noticed that you are very hot headed. Although you might intend it to be a joke, you are very mean sometimes. Especially to new or younger players. Although there are times you have to put down your foot as an admin you still must remain respectful acknowledge the fact that now large player base comes without them. Give these players a chance and try and help them learn the game so that they are no longer a nuisance to the community but a respected player.

Overall, I think if you put effort into changing your attitude you would be an excellent admin. Please note that this is only my opinion on you becoming an admin, not you as a person. 

Also, this is only my opinion. Other admins might have a completely different opinion. 

None the less, good luck and I hope this helped!

Dogger

Thank you so much for the feedback! I realize that I do get a little heated sometimes when some new players join ct and aren't familiar with the rules, but I hope over time I may be able to control my temper. Once again, thanks again for your feedback, and I'll try my best to earn your +1 :)

I'm also going to have to say neutral,but i'm leaning towards a +1. The only problem I could see is sometimes you don't give new players a chance, and can have an attitude. But other than that, you're on a lot, know how to play, and i've yet to see you break any rules. I will continue to watch how you play, and if what I said gets better, I will change it to a +1.

2 minutes ago, PaulaDeen said:

I'm also going to have to say neutral,but i'm leaning towards a +1. The only problem I could see is sometimes you don't give new players a chance, and can have an attitude. But other than that, you're on a lot, know how to play, and i've yet to see you break any rules. I will continue to watch how you play, and if what I said gets better, I will change it to a +1.

Thanks babe

Ehh, ok, so I am going to give you a +1, simply because you are mature, knows the rules and you have an impressive amount of hours on the server, all the basic stuff, and for me, server activity is necessary when applying for admin.

Although, you could improve on being more friendly to newer players.

Good luck!

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

21 hours ago, aurelien.exe said:

Ehh, ok, so I am going to give you a +1, simply because you are mature, knows the rules and you have an impressive amount of hours on the server, all the basic stuff, and for me, server activity is necessary when applying for admin.

Although, you could improve on being more friendly to newer players.

Good luck!

Thank you so much Aurelien, and recently I've started to control my temper towards newer players, so I hope this may change a lot of the other admins' views as well. But I really appreciate your positive vote, and I promise to keep upholding the behaviour that you expect from me :)

I am changing my vote to a +1,

Here's why...

The only real reason I remained neutral at the posting of this application was because Cute had quite a temper. From playing with him over the last week, it's fair to say he has fixed his temper and that is no longer an issue. 

Cute is extremely active, has a huge amount of playtime, knows the rules very well, and I think he is mature enough to handle the responsibility of being an admin. 

Good luck on your application.

54 minutes ago, Dogger said:

I am changing my vote to a +1,

Here's why...

The only real reason I remained neutral at the posting of this application was because Cute had quite a temper. From playing with him over the last week, it's fair to say he has fixed his temper and that is no longer an issue. 

Cute is extremely active, has a huge amount of playtime, knows the rules very well, and I think he is mature enough to handle the responsibility of being an admin. 

Good luck on your application.

Thank you so much Dogger. I enjoy playing with you a lot too, and I hope in the future we can be admin buddies xD

Update: I now have 148.7 hours on the server according to Gametracker. Gametracker also lists me as #1 on the server with a score of 4655! This is a huge achievement for me, and I would like to thank all of the people who have played with me, and whom I have had the enjoyment of playing with. Thank you to everyone for making this server such a wonderful experience for me :)

I'm staying neutral, I've seen you talk down to new players on the server.
I don't know if you are mature enough for this position.
And you also were telling everyone in the server you were better than them at the game, which isn't that bad, just annoying.
I don't necessarily have a problem with you, I just don't think you are mature enough.

On 9/12/2016 at 0:19 AM, Cute.exe said:

Update: I now have 148.7 hours on the server according to Gametracker. Gametracker also lists me as #1 on the server with a score of 4655! This is a huge achievement for me, and I would like to thank all of the people who have played with me, and whom I have had the enjoyment of playing with. Thank you to everyone for making this server such a wonderful experience for me :)

You still suck.

3 hours ago, Hatty said:

I'm neutral, I've had problems with you but I'm not going to let them determine my vote. I'm neutral leaning towards +1.

Thank you Hatty, I really do appreciate this vote coming from you. I hope one day we can work out any problems that we do have, cause I really want to be friends.

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

You still suck.

Yeah I know. Can you teach me how to get better?

As a good man once said, "Cute was global b4 patch just like he was a grill."

1 hour ago, Cute.exe said:

Thank you Hatty, I really do appreciate this vote coming from you. I hope one day we can work out any problems that we do have, cause I really want to be friends.

Yeah I know. Can you teach me how to get better?

As a good man once said, "Cute was global b4 patch just like he was a grill."

Grill before patch

I am going to give you a +1 for a few reasons.

You know the rules of the server, Extremely active, your known by most the regulars and the admins.

I was leaning originally to neutral as you can be immature at times and you don't give new players much of a chance...

But after watching your play style and how you have been talking with new players i have seen that you have took the other admins comments here in your stride and improved yourself!

Good look on your admin application bud 

Achievements

44 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I am going to give you a +1 for a few reasons.

You know the rules of the server, Extremely active, your known by most the regulars and the admins.

I was leaning originally to neutral as you can be immature at times and you don't give new players much of a chance...

But after watching your play style and how you have been talking with new players i have seen that you have took the other admins comments here in your stride and improved yourself!

Good look on your admin application bud 

Thank you darkling <3 

4 minutes ago, Hatty said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents