Chedda_Son

Chedda_Son's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Chedda Son

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70643773

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute/Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

So I believe my gag was for "trolling" Dini because I called him a bitch and I was being "immature" by making jokes about having sex with his mother. These jokes were all light hearted and I'm sure Dini felt so as well, considering that he made the same remarks back at me. Seems a bit unfair to gag me for that reason.

For the mute, it was completely unjust. I was chat muted for "racism." The only thing I even said in chat was asking for the forum link after I was gagged lol. Obviously Dini is a bit gag/mute happy.

The mute was justified. You were trolling another one of our admins @NigelTheBird before I even joined the server. I asked you to stop trolling and drop it, you did not. The gag was because you said the n word after being muted so that will also not be removed.

I was not trolling. I was doing what the rest of the server was by joking around with the admins. If that was not joking around, then why did you say the same things back to me? Don't mute me for "trolling" when you were doing the exact same thing. Also, I'd like to see a screenshot of me saying the n word. Literally all I did after getting muted was ask for the forum link.

It's insane that you can justify this in your head somehow.

Just now, Chedda_Son said:

I was not trolling. I was doing what the rest of the server was by joking around with the admins. If that was not joking around, then why did you say the same things back to me? Don't mute me for "trolling" when you were doing the exact same thing. Also, I'd like to see a screenshot of me saying the n word. Literally all I did after getting muted was ask for the forum link.

It's insane that you can justify this in your head somehow.

I did in no way say the same to you. I have the clip for when I muted you which will be shown to the higher ups if it's needed. As I had another admin there as a witness I doubt the clip will be needed. This is a temporary mute & gag and will be removed shortly anyways. 

Just now, Chedda_Son said:

Go ahead and send that clip. You and I both know that you stated that you "fucked my mom" in chat. Your hypocrisy might be tolerated by some, but I won't accept it.

Hey Chedda, The situation is over and done with by this point. I appreciate you coming on and voicing your concerns, but I do agree with Dini on this.

I completely understand it was all fun in games, but even before Dini joined the trolling was happening to me. I have clips of what was happening, and after being warned, you weren't stopping. The gag was for the racism involved in chat, and the others involved were muted as well. 

As Dini said, two admins witnessed what was going on, and if needed, clips will be shown to the higher ups. 

Like I mentioned in the beginning of this, I appreciate you coming and voicing your opinions, but the situation is over and done with.

31 minutes ago, Chedda_Son said:

Go ahead and send that clip. You and I both know that you stated that you "fucked my mom" in chat. Your hypocrisy might be tolerated by some, but I won't accept it.

Like I said, the clip will only be needed if the managers request it. You getting your friends to comment here isn't going to help your situation and you are honestly making it worse for a temporary mute which has been over.

Hello, I saw the clips from Dini, and noticed that the mute was only for 30 minutes, so was this appeal truly needed? If it was a permanent mute or a ban I could understand, but as i’m typing this up, your mute is already over. It seems as if you just had an issue with one of my admins. If you ever do in the future, please just message me personally on either here, discord or steam. Thank you. Closed.