Jump to content
Rito

Missing map

Recommended Posts

Hi. Recently, I have got an error missing map when downloading new map from this sever. I checked my connection and winrar, they are well-operated. What's do I need to fix this error? Really need help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would help the manager if you could remember the maps name.


I9MhKK5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same problem before. Check if your Internet explorer is working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Violator said:

Would help the manager if you could remember the maps name.

yeah they are totally zombie escape maps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zoom said:

I had the same problem before. Check if your Internet explorer is working. 

It has been working very well, I'm quite sure about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you know which map it is just remove it then just re-download it. You should be able to join after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

On 9/5/2016 at 10:50 PM, Rito said:

Hi. Recently, I have got an error missing map when downloading new map from this sever. I checked my connection and winrar, they are well-operated. What's do I need to fix this error? Really need help

Go to your CSGO maps folder, delete the map that is giving you problems, rejoin GFL ZE server and download it through the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...