Rick

Clickable Gametracker Headers

I dont know if it's me but the gametracker headers are not clickable and it would be nice if we was able to click on it without having to go search on the game tracker website itself.  

:shrug:

Achievements

I have given DL access to use HTML. They should go ahead and use html code from gametracker and It will work fine. @Kim Already knows how to do it so. If he could share the information with other DLs.

Right now they have just uploaded the image.

I put all the images in each of the forums as a temporary thing. I tried what @Kim said and it didn't work. It just displayed the code on the forums without changing it. They had to be done with BB Code. I can get around to redoing them all tonight though.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

1 minute ago, Snoopy said:

I put all the images in each of the forums as a temporary thing. I tried what @Kim said and it didn't work. It just displayed the code on the forums without changing it. They had to be done with BB Code. I can get around to redoing them all tonight though.

You need to use the source button on the editor then paste in the html.

6 minutes ago, denros said:

You need to use the source button on the editor then paste in the html.

Ah right, okay. I'll start them all within the next 10 minutes. 

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

All of them apart from GMod have been done. I'm just speaking to the DLs for GMod about a thing or two at the moment!