brycemalson07

brycemalson07's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: PVT 6009 Rice

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160860671

Reason: Asked for it

Admin: Staff Racc

Why this should be revoked:

because i was kicked/banned muted and gagged for asking how to play the game.  I was arrested during my tryouts and they asked me to leave but i did not know how, then i asked if i could watch and they did not answer so i stayed for about 10 seconds then he called the shock and I said why are you doin that then i asked just show me the way out and i will leave and they did  not. The shock must have been outside cause i was arrested quickly. once in jail i asked for a admin right away because I knew something was up and that was not how I should have been treated in a semi serious roleplay server on gmod. anyways there in the cell i was asking for an admin because one never came. I knew one wouldnt because i come to believe that the admins just do not care about its community. After asking for someone to give me a reason of why I was arrested I was muted for it even though I did not spam I typed out completly different messages to make sure i did not spam the admin in charge decided to mute me. fast forward a few min later I get bored so i do what I do and wander to a high ledge and kill myself. then I @ and admin to unmute me so i can talk in chat and again no reply. then  some random admin not related decides to just freeze me and run away, so i wait lile 2 min then i get unfroze and he keeps doing this until i ask once again for the admin to again unmute me and then i get brought and i think oh im gonna finnaly get unmuted so this dude just looks at me like im crazy so after 20 sec of this awkward staring i think " uh hello" and he starts typiing "can you hear me"? so im like " No" and while this goes on i loook to see if hes muted and no hes not so im like wtf has he been trying to help me out this whole time. and i ask to be unmuted and he tells me " are you gonna stop minging" and im like Im not minging why would you even say that I was arrested and muted for bs reasons. Then he says "are you gonna awnser my question" and i ask "what question" and he says if you want to be unmuted make a forum post or i will have to kick you " so i say but I wasnt minging and i bet u wont kick me for that and he kicked me for minging and being muted and other stupid things that occured over the time i spent on the server. and i can tell you this that all the time i have spent on here not one person has tryed to help me and as a former admin i always would try to help and reslove issues and this issue was not even attempted to be ressolved

Posted  Edited by brycemalson07 - Edit Reason: good stuff thats why

i do not want anny reply from any admin until the server manager has responded with their thoughts, so dont speek on here unless you are asked too speek

Edited by brycemalson07
good stuff thats why

Once the server reaches a certain amount of players, it gets very hectic for staff. I don't know how many staff were online at the time, but admin chat does get spammy and cluttered by other people's messages. 

You were kicked from your tryouts and got arrested for not knowing the way out, but it's… pretty much the way you got in. People assumed you were minging, as I also do from reading this, because of things like this.

You seem like the kind to be impatient for admin responses when your arrest wasn't false. You were loitering after being told to leave (the way out is the way in, sorry. The map isn't that confusing).

If you simply "didn't know how to play", then you can either follow along with other players or KINDLY ask for help. There is no need to rush everyone to help you as I'm 99% sure other calls were happening as well.

original.gif

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Pachimo said:

Once the server reaches a certain amount of players, it gets very hectic for staff. I don't know how many staff were online at the time, but admin chat does get spammy and cluttered by other people's messages. 

You were kicked from your tryouts and got arrested for not knowing the way out, but it's… pretty much the way you got in. People assumed you were minging, as I also do from reading this, because of things like this.

You seem like the kind to be impatient for admin responses when your arrest wasn't false. You were loitering after being told to leave (the way out is the way in, sorry. The map isn't that confusing).

If you simply "didn't know how to play", then you can either follow along with other players or KINDLY ask for help. There is no need to rush everyone to help you as I'm 99% sure other calls were happening as well.

still doesnt help the fact that i was muted for a long time and i was kicked

Posted  Edited by Pachimo
4 minutes ago, brycemalson07 said:

still doesnt help the fact that i was muted for a long time and i was kicked

Ok? I think of it as justified since I do also think you were just minging.

I'll undo the mute so you can use OOC and whatnot, but I do not want this kind of mingery again.

Edited by Pachimo

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Jax YT

(Before I post, i'd like to let you know that I am Racc)

Let me clear things up:

I wasn't the one that muted you, gagged you, and everything else you spoke of, however I know the admin that did.

Starting from the beginning: 

You were whitelisted on the server, server started an event, and you started minging. So because we were on a planet that wasn't our ship with a brig, you were jailed for the entirety of that event. Which I think is a fair punishment.

Then we get back to the ship and apparently you started minging AGAIN. So, you got gagged. (I believe it was for spamming chat as well.)

THEN you decide its a good idea to spam admin chat. Wrong move bucko. You sent 6 messages to admins in the span of 5 minutes, while I was busy whitelisting people to play on the server and discussing things with the Jedi. So I finally get to you and tell you "I can ungag you if you're done minging. Are you done?"
"I wasn't minging."

"Yes you were, or else you wouldn't have been muted. Are you done minging?"

"I wasn't minging. You have no proof"

"Are you going to answer my question?"

"What question?"

At that point I was fed up, so I was going to leave you gagged and I said, "You can make an appeal on the forums. Stop spamming admin chat or i'm going to kick you."

I said that because while I was fed up, i'm not just going to ban you from the server for something small like that.

BUT you replied, "Do it."

So, I did. 

TL;DR

You were gagged for minging. Like stated above, if you genuinely didn't know how to play, then you ask someone. I tried to be reasonable with you, but you decided to be a punk. Then I kicked you when you asked for it.

Edited by Jax YT

Alright lads u can close this I obviously don't really care I did it for the meme not really but u told me to make a forum for a mute appeal and I did I probly play the server again cause I like to enjoy a good laugh with people and bots on the server like me so uh close this thread so I can't comment on it any more okie no hard feelings right Jax see u soon and paximo u cool too see y'all anotaba tone 

• 2 weeks later...