McChicken

McChicken's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): McChicken cs.money

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123163957

Admin that banned you: Nigel The Bird

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Muted for an hour

Why should you be unbanned?

i got falsely muted by some fake clip. in the clip the guy clearly doesn't sound like me and i clearly haven't yelled any racials slurs. in fact i'm kinda known for the one to argue against the biggest racists "Smoove"  and "Born2Clutch" i'll provide proof of their racism / bigotry with me defending it, if needed. i also have a clip of me talking when i was banned, and you can clearly hear i didn't say any "racial" words , file is too large but i can screenshare it or whatever not really sure how i could link it

Hi chicken n-n

as you said on the server, you have some clips! i would love to see them please and thank you! 

If the clips too big, feel free to upload it to youtube, make it unlisted and hyper link it here please!~ ❤️

~ Love beary-chan ❤️ 

bear.gif.7d03a878b291f0b1a286f0c5d55c41a6.gif

Posted  Edited by McChicken - Edit Reason: to show a timestamp.

so at 2:30 it was said, and i said "woah banned" as a reaction.  i was muted at around 4:10, pretty funny reaction imo

Edited by McChicken
to show a timestamp.

i was falsely muted yesterday for being "racist" as well, when i've been defending black people in the lobby when smoove kept saying that slavery was created by black people for black people, and how they're "animals" etc. also said that indians didn't exist and america was purchased not stolen. so we were going back and fourth and i was defending blacks, jews, asians and hispanics from this racist dude. he has issues, idek how I'M the one to be punished from this. if you read chat the lobby was clearly wondering why the hell an admin muted me, aka the person who was defending / not being racist.   P.S ignore me laughing like an ape , i actually found it super hilarious idk 

Im so sorry this happened :(
I did end up muting the correct person who was trying to copy your name "Mc Dicken" hes been muted for an hour now, if youre still muted i can lift it for you? if its ended, im sorry that you were mistakenly muted :( when people talk over each other its hard to mute seeing you only see 3 names, obviously the admin thought you sounded like someone who originally spoke or it was the guy with the same name as well :// But again im sorry this happened to you :(<3 

it truely does suck and im sorry again that it happened to you:( if people are being racist or harassing someone, please clip it or !calladmin and we will come as soon as we can! nwn ❤️ 

I apologize, McChicken!

In the clip I have, your name pops up right as it happened which is why I though it was you. 

I definitely could've handled it in a better way but I got a couple of other opinions on it and a majority said it looked like you said it. 

Again, I'm extremely sorry about that.

Well, seeing all the evidence, appears it was just a mistake with so many people on the server talking at once and messing with the admins. As of now the mute has been removed. If this happens again, you can always PM me personally on either Discord, steam or the forums and I will get back as soon as possible. I know that’s a lot easier for you then posting an appeal. Thank you. Closed.