natybumbo

natybumbo's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by natybumbo

Name: Natybumboyt

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198447918674

Banned by: 

I am not sure, I was banned from two TTT server's.

Ban Reason: Lily Anti-Cheat

Why should you be unbanned

I didn't do it. I'm not a technology kid and I have no idea what a lily anti- cheat is, or why I was even banned. I hadn't played in a few days, but I hopped on and clicked the server and it just said I was banned. At the very least give me an explanation and un-ban me please.

Edited by natybumbo

Posted  Edited by Royal.

@natybumbo when I go to look for your ban on sourcebans, I am unable to find you. STEAM_1:0:243826473

You are being looked into, I would suggest maybe trying to join the server again? 

EDIT: found you: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0%3A0%3A243826473&Submit=Search (Thanks @KeiraJJ)

Edited by Royal.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by natybumbo

It says I'm still banned, I may have gotten my steam ID wrong, wasn't quite sure where to find it. I'll look again

Edit: yeah I'm not sure exactly why but thanks for looking into it

Edited by natybumbo

Do you not know what Anti-Cheat means? It’s pretty explanatory that you were cheating on the server. Now, I wasn’t given proof of this ban so I can’t really keep you banned off of that but I am curious why you think I should unban you. 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Guest SkydivingSquid

I am going to make the executive decision to unban you. Your VAC history is clean and because this was an automated system, we don't currently have any proof or record of your ban other than what is on Source. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you online enjoying our community. 

With that being said, our automated system did detect / suggest that you we utilizing some script/program to exploit the server in some way. If this is true, I would highly recommend not using while on GFL servers it in the future. 

Thanks! 🦑 

• Guest locked this topic