SovietBoomer

SovietBoomer's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by SovietBoomer

Steam Name(s): Joe

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:488686839

Admin that banned you: BamBoozled

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I received this mute one month prior of GFL JB shutting down. At that time, JB was the only GFL server I have been on. After talking to the server manager, he told me to make an appeal of the new GFL server I wish to be playing on.

After jailbreak shutting down, I've found myself playing Minigames with some good friends of mine and having fun. I want to make my experience on the server as best as I can, and also stay put of following the rules and regulations. 

If you have played JB with me before, you know I can be pretty toxic towards people breaking rules and dying down the server, but on MG there's not really any of that. Saying that, I promise that I will behave on the server as I believe I am reformed but am expected to be on high watch.  

Sincerely, Joe

Edited by SovietBoomer

homer lul.gif

You only got this permanent mute 3 weeks ago, it seems a tad bit early to be appealing it. You also had a toooon of punishment history leading up to this mute. Even though the server you got it on has shut down, this is still GFL at the end of the day. I'm not going to say you can't ever get unmuted in the future, but there definitely needs to be a long time period where you have to suck it up and deal with the consequences of your actions. Then maybe we can look at giving you a final chance later on.

Denied.