Bloopers

Bloopers's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Bloopers

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:83812714

Banned by: 

Myst

Ban Reason: Permanent gag

Why should you be unbanned

Well I'd like to start off by saying that I don't mean to be as unpleasant as I am. Sure, this may seem like another sad attempt from someone trying justify their toxicity, but I genuinely do apologize. I understand that I was warned NUMEROUS times and had multiple chances. Most of the time it is just banter and the people usually understand I'm joking. A lot of my previous warns/gags were due to minor playful insults. I knew I was on the verge of a permanent gag beforehand, but I couldn't refrain when I was blatantly being targeted by another member. That wasn't the first time or the last time. I'd prefer to not name anyone since I want to stay on topic. Once gagged, I haven't been toxic in the slightest. It's helped me realize how it is possible to play the game without having to blurt out some sort of put-down or insult every time you die or anything happens for that matter. I know this wouldn't technically be a "second chance" considering the number of chances I've had before, but I really wish to have this decision reconsidered. It's living hell not being able to talk when that's what you're used to. I don't break any other rules, and if anything, I help out the server in ways involving getting rid of cheaters. I mean no harm to the server or community and would highly appreciate a reevaluation of my actions and come to a compromise. If I do happen to get this issue resolved, I will willingly accept any punishment given out hereafter. 

He has improved a lot on his toxicity. Although, he is gagged which means theres still work to be done. I hope it's not too late for further improvement but I'm just here to vouch that he has proved he does have the ability for it. Ly bloopers, good luck 

Given this player's track record I'm a little apprehensive to consider an appeal, especially this soon. 

I also find it hard to believe that direct insults to staff are meant to be anything short of "Light hearted" or "as a joke".

As you stated in the appeal this player have been warned multiple times and have been given a lot of chances to correct yourself before a perma gag was enforced.

I feel as if this player does not take authority seriously on our server. I understand it's a video game and all but we have rules for a reason and  we should all respect them.  For example, right after the gag was made he proceeded to say "LMAOOO" "Literally screaming and crying"  as if it were a joke and did not treat the punishment seriously at all.  I honestly just struggle to find a reason to remove the gag at this time. I feel that the player should wait a month before trying to appeal again and after that we can gauge the player's behavior and consider a removal then.  Until that time I suggest you be on your best behavior and really show the change you're talking about. Actions speak louder than words. 

ttt_roy_the_ship0003.jpg

20200123213014_1.jpg

ttt_roy_the_ship0005.jpg

ttt_roy_the_ship0004.jpg

Achievements

I'm no longer Rotation staff but i've been granted permission to post here for this Appeal.

To be quite honest, i don't think you'll be Ungagged for QUITE a long time, Given what i'm about to share.

I will say this all happened long ago, and while they can't Directly be used to Increase punishment, The moral of the story will surely Show some things, I'm sure.

5 Years ago you were banned on the Original TTT Rotation, I believe Permabanned, by the Manager at the time, Calvin, And you were given a Final chance to change, And for awhile, you stuck around, But then you got bored, And decided it was a good time to Mass RDM, and Generally just be Toxic, So i Permabanned you, For Mass/Toxicity, as it was your Final Chance, and then you Decided to Ban Evade, adding yet another Permaban in less than a year, let alone that Week.

Never saw you again, Until you appealed in 2018, To which i decided to Unban you, a Decision i come to Regret, Given that you've done nothing but be Toxic pretty much the Entire time you've come back.

Something that you said you worked on, and Changed from, 2 years agoimage.thumb.png.8158d9183fdf42025ada2a53558c9e03.png

So in reality, i don't think you've changed, I didn't think so 5 years ago, I had hoped 2 years ago, and Unfortunately, Now, You've proven we almost can't take your word on anything, AT all.

So IMO, this Appeal shouldn't even be considered until WAY more than a month, But thats not my Decision, i'm here to give my Opinion.

And my Final conclusion, is that you Haven't changed, you never did, you just tried to Lay low until the "Heat" died down and then acted up again, And i know without a Doubt, it'll take ALOT more than a few days, Even a Month (Possibly more) For you to Seriously Consider Changing.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Former Senior TTT-Rotational Staff,, Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

And with that, I believe it's pretty clear this appeal is DENIED.

You are given the chance to appeal again for the gag in a months time from today. But you'll need to show some serious improvement in that time to be considered seriously.