Joshy

Your Reputation

Posted  Edited by Edge

wOG4eRL.png.gif

15%

OMGITSEDGEWHATSUPMANYOURETHEBESTMYIDOLOMGWARRIORFAILNADESLOLOLOLLEMONSEDGEE!!!

85%

Who?

Edited by Edge

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

I'm too nice to get angry

too sarcastic to be serious

Not quite troll enough to be a troll 

Technically German with German parents but cant speak German ( @Dano can you be my daddy)

half the time can barely speak English

gets annoyed when people say think instead of thing 

Not quite annoying enough for people to hate me XD

I overthink everything 

overcomplicate everyting 

overcritical of everything ^^^ as you can see

@Joshy I talked to you in TS and your coming to my place right :triggered: on your way to edinburg XD 

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Technically German with German parents but cant speak German ( @Dano can you be my daddy)

I overthink everything 

overcomplicate everyting 

@Joshy I talked to you in TS and your coming to my place right :triggered: on your way to edinburg XD 

I thing you are right

:lenny:

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

1 minute ago, TheQueenOfDicks said:

I think you are right

:lenny:

One day when your backs turned and you forget that you said this to @Darkling 

Your going to mention something that you hate and really makes every part of you crawl in disgust at the mere mention of it

I will be listening

I will be watching

I will get revenge 

It will be sweet

That really does make every part of shiver just reading your message i had to scroll down so i couldn't see it while typing

Achievements

40 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

I think I am no-one to anyone outside of the CS:S Surf server, although I have been trying to branch out into the community recently.

Man your my friend even though i dont know you that much man. XD I love ya

4 hours ago, Darkling said:

I overthink everything 

overcomplicate everyting 

I wouldn't be against it, lol!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I'm pretty much unknown to anybody who doesn't play Hide and Seek.

Pretty much everybody who does play Hide and Seek hates me because of how ridiculously hard I make it for people to find and touch me.

• 1 year later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

I think now that GFL has gone through several small cycles of population, that this might be an interesting thread to revive.  We might have new perspectives or ideas.  Has your reputation changed since you have last posted here, or are you someone new who can contribute something new to this thread?

Edited by Joshy

Posted  Edited by Benroy - Edit Reason: forums why

According to some people on Discord, I am "Emoji God" for making this infamous :benthinking: emoji and some others on the Public Discord. I'm still that deaf guy known by most of the users on this forums, and the questions asked about my deafness is still second most asked.

:benthinking:

Edited by Benroy
forums why

76561198043643390.png

37 minutes ago, Benroy said:

According to some people on Discord, I am "Emoji God" for making this infamous :benthinking: emoji and some others on the Public Discord. I'm still that deaf guy known by most of the users on this forums, and the questions asked about my deafness is still second most asked.

:benthinking:

I keep forgetting about your deafness.  I think about how awesome, full of ideas, and a go-getter that you are, but being deaf is super cool too.  I wish I knew sign language too.  I hope to learn it one day and we could try to get that done over a discord video chat or something.

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I keep forgetting about your deafness.  I think about how awesome, full of ideas, and a go-getter that you are, but being deaf is super cool too.  I wish I knew sign language too.  I hope to learn it one day and we could try to get that done over a discord video chat or something.

That is pretty awesome..
I have a friend whose parents are deaf, so he knows sign language pretty well. He even taught me a few naughty words ?

Anyway, I feel like since I haven't been very active on the forums less people know who I am. Like me or not, I am still the same, grade A cunt.

:3

yeah.gif

16 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm learning it too atm with my book, if you're interested ill go look at the name of it. It's very nice

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

are you someone new

If this involves changing, then yes. :P

I feel like I'm a lot less toxic than I used to be, the "toxic phase" is ending (to be honest, I don't know why it happened).

I admit I am toxic sometimes but I know when to stop and to not go too far.

original.gif

Achievements

I go through these really odd cycles.

F05OP6T.png

I feel like people are constantly shifting their feelings about me although I do not feel like I am changing too much.  I have all these little sayings and I think this one is relevant for this thread:

"It's only confidence if people like you; otherwise: You're an arrogant and cocky bastard."

Lately: I've felt like on one of the peaks in that graph although I remember feeling like I was sitting right at the bottom while I made this thread.  People were definitely treating me like an idiot and an incapable person.

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high
40 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I go through these really odd cycles.

F05OP6T.png

I feel like people are constantly shifting their feelings about me although I do not feel like I am changing too much.  I have all these little sayings and I think this one is relevant for this thread:

"It's only confidence if people like you; otherwise: You're an arrogant and cocky bastard."

Lately: I've felt like on one of the peaks in that graph although I remember feeling like I was sitting right at the bottom while I made this thread.  People were definitely treating me like an idiot and an incapable person.

I mean you are not wrong, last I checked once someone hits the age of 20 or mid 20's sometimes personality will not change and those who claim, they have changed tend to be the bigger idiot, you would honestly be shocked, at least I feel you would be about how many times my views tend to have a habit of reflecting yours, tbh nobody is changing just people perspectives of others change, that person themselfs is not changing atleast at our age @Joshy I mean it's possible for us to but that requires a life changing exp, and most people at the age of 20 or above have already gone through all those, and dealt with them as they popped up, so at the end of the day, me and you both are not changing we never have, just our ways of getting others to see through our eyes, and getting others to understand might. also always remember @Joshy if one hole is not open try another.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements