MrBroccoli

MrBroccoli's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by MrBroccoli

My in-game name: Broccoli

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84468710

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Nichols

Why this should be revoked:

I have been banned by a problem that me and others sorted out as not being RDM as around 15 people were online and we were having a server wide death-match. Afterwards I was told this was ok, then I get on the next morning and I am banned for 1 week. I was not involved in this alone swell as like I said this was server wide, but I do not know if they have been punished and if I have and they have not, why? Ontop of all of this there were no staff online so they could not properly grasp the problem by looking at logs. This is a very unfair ban if so, and I would like to appeal to be un-banned.

Edited by MrBroccoli

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Who told you this was okay? Server rules still are in effect during downtime.

I thought it was due to a large amount of the server participating in this, and I was just going along with it

Six individuals, including yourself, have been banned. Rules are rules and these "deathmatches" can easily go wrong for anyone if they happen without staff permission.

8 hours ago, MrBroccoli said:

Afterwards I was told this was ok

Who told you this? Because I 100% guarantee it was not a staff member.

original.gif

Achievements

Alright here let me explain.
Death matches are not allowed, 15+ people is still up time as well.
The reason I banned you and 6 others was because you guys showed up in logs more then anyone literally.
While you were on too as well you said "NO ADMIN OR SHOCK FREE RULE" Which sets a bad example especially as a Jedi as well.
You gotta look at it like this too starting something like this is going to have an affect especially when it gets reported to higher ups.