Retr0

Retr0's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Majesty

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:204764796

Banned by: 

Banned by SMAC

spacer.png

Ban Reason: SMAC 0.8.6.5 ConVar fog_enable violation.

Why should you be unbanned

I genuinely have no idea what this cvar does or why i was banned for it, nor does it even look like a malicious command. I was playing today and i left when i was having ping spikes and the server was lagging, then i join back and im banned for this? I dont understand. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

spacer.png

I’d like to apologize i have gotten this mixed up. apperently i am only banned on the minecraft 24/7 server but i’m not banned on any other server. I still, however, have no idea why i was banned. 

2 hours ago, Lunar Blade said:

Apologies for the delay. If you were only banned on MC 24/7, that'd explain why we can't see your ban on Source. I'll tag the MC Managers and move the appeal over there. 

@MilkMan @SkydivingSquid

Uh what? We use the same sourcebans that everyone else uses.

I would suggest getting the SteamID of the account you were banned on, as the current one doesn't appear in sourcebans at all (the SteamID you posted has no bans on record)

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

That account also doesn't have any bans on record for sourcebans. I went ahead and logged into sourcebans to see if it was an "admin-only" visible ban, and it's not. Do you have more than 2 Steam accounts? Do you play on a VPN?

Well, as far as I can see in sourcebans, it's not a Gmod ban. It's a CS or CSGO ban. I'm just trying to figure out for which server so I can move your ban to their appeals and tag their managers, I don't know how LunarBlade assumed this was for TTT MC.

The ban was issued in CSS or CSGO as we don't give out SMAC bans on Gmod, unless it was changed magically within the 6 years I've been here.

The only two bans matching my steam name are

TheMajesty!

and

FCMajesty

My forum name dosent show up as a ban, my alt account name nor does my steam name or steamID.

Plus it says my ban was by Source Mod Anti Cheat 

The link I sent was all the bans that had the reason "SMAC 0.8.6.5: ConVar fog_enable violation" as a ban. It's a lot of accounts/bans to go through myself to find the one that is your account. None of the SteamIDs are on sourcebans. The only other reason I can think of is: You're using a VPN and someone got banned on the VPN you're using. Or someone was over at your house and got banned, and now your IP is stained. For that I would need your IP, but would request it through Discord/PMs, as only Admins would be able to see it (and everyone has access to view Appeals).

I have never used a VPN while playing on your server. and if i must give you my IP to get unbanned i will. i’m just still confused on why this happened to begin with. considering nobody has ever been over my house and on my computer and no vpn. if you need to contact me on discord you can and i can send you whatever you need there

Majesty#9899

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Alright, your IP is banned twice.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A0%3A521569512&Submit=Search

The IP connected to this account is the one he gave me. It has 2 bans on it if you search it on SB.

Also, @FrenZy @Leks @Jax YT, since it's a ban for the AWP 24/7 server in CSGO.

Edited by TheSadBandit