Zero

Zero's Resignation

So, I've been debating this for awhile, and I think the answer was obvious from the start, I just wasn't sure how I was going to do it. As the title states, I'm leaving GFL. I don't want to be part of a community I can't find enjoyment in, and I haven't been able to find any enjoyment in GFL recently. I'll try not to start drama here, I don't mean too, but I feel it should be stated if it's going to improve in the future. This is for directors: What you did to the LAC project was a mistake, and I hope you understand why. Chat's should never be made behind a DL's back, especially both of them. You shouldn't create a group of people who are on one side of something and then create a vote, as the vote from that will never be a fair one. You should've included us in that chat, we should've been able to talk our disagreements out, and I really wish we did. You guy's never muted Mitch for his vulgarity, nor did you ever warn me & Fafy about a discontinuation of the project. To look on the bright side, in the entire time LAC was a project, we caught more than 300 cheaters, and I'm proud of that.

P.S: I removed my addons that were on the server's, and it'd be nice if you could respect my choice of doing so, and not restore them. I don't want my code being used on the servers anymore.

I'm not going to do a long list of everyone, because there are too many of you guys to thank, but I'll do a few, and try to generalize them.

@Royal. & @Adversary I appreciate you and everything you've done for me and GFL. Seriously, the word thank you can't even cover what you and Adversary have done. You two will always be the best. You are my MVP's. ❤️

For my Rotational Staff: I hope you guy's understand how important you are to this community. Without you, all the work I've put into Rotational wouldn't have gotten anywhere. I appreciate all of you and everything you've done for GFL. I hope you'll continue your work within GFL and have fun while doing so, even if it may be without me, just remember me. This goes to anyone who's been a staff member as well, the most important piece to this community is you. You guy's are awesome and I'm glad to have met each and every one of you. You truly are amazing. I hope you'll miss me as much as I'll miss you.

I'd also like to thank everyone who's helped out with Rotation, what started out as a project that I was sure would fail, ended up being the best TTT server there is, and the friendliest people I've ever met. So thank you, without you guys, Rotation wouldn't be what it is today. I'm really proud of Rotation and what we've built. Play on, never stop enjoying each other as people, and don't forgot the past of which brought you here. This goes for everyone on every server, your work never goes unnoticed. I appreciate everything. Without our staff, we wouldn't be here. ❤️

@Fafy I'm really sorry for this, because I know I never told you I was planning to do this. I hope you can continue to help GFL thrive because you're amazing and you're easily one of the most dedicated coders I know. The work I've seen you put into addons indicates how devoted you are, and it's unmatched. You put your heart into your code and enjoy doing so, and that's something I'll always be jealous of. I've never seen someone enjoy what they do so much. There is no-one else I'd rather stand with as a division leader. Lead the division, and I'll be there in spirit. Fafy.. I'll miss you.

To anyone reading this, whether I knew you or not, Thank you for giving me a place I can be myself in and feel comfortable with those around me. Thank you for supporting each other. Thank you for the memories. Thank you, for everything.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

Ik you and I never really talked to each other anymore. But I had a hell of a time playing TTT and Insurgency with ya. Anyways I hope you find a place you can find enjoyment in and spend your time breaking stuff. :P Cya around.

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Would've never thought this would happen. I really wouldn't be here if it weren't for Rotation. You've done a lot for GFL and we are all grateful. I wish you luck in life and I wish GFL good luck without you.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

From my first day in the community you took my ideas and added them to the server pretty instantly, which made me respect you more than others as you actually did things, more than what I've seen the top guys from my older communities too. I regret not being able to speak to you more than I did (due to my social anxiety) but I hope I did right by you where I could, and wish you well in whatever you do. You're super talented, you'll do well wherever you go.

Quack.

Achievements

You been doing a wonderful job during this past year and you deserve a break.  Please do visit us as a friend and communicate when you can. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Thank you. For me personally, So much has happened because of this place, so much. This place really saved me and helped me learn a lot of things. It helped me meet the right people. This is only my story, everyone else has their own as well. Thank you. You deserve the choice to do whatever you want. Good luck gamer. We'll always appreciate you. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by loucop

goodbye, space cowboy, dont worry the spacewar secret will died with us

bye billy, best of luck to your future

ps: i would add you again but you would unfriend me again, and that's fine.

❤️

Edited by loucop

It was a long ride, Mr. ZZ, and thank you for staying all the way up until you did, the community means a lot to me and I really appreciate how much you have done for the server, community and my dumbass.. It really does mean a lot to me, and I hope wherever you end up going makes you happy, Mr. ZZ, you deserve it ❤️

Thank you,

Sincerely, ❤️

AddArtwork2.png.f1e28dd7db4707522a0617eace324fef.png

Achievements

There's not much that has not been said yet. You did a whole lot for the community and its people and for that thank you. You will be remembered  and for everyone on mc, it will truly never be the same when looking in tab and not seeing your name at the bottom ever again

:(Image result for arrivederci

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Gonna miss having you as a DL, hope wherever you head off to on the internet will bring you joy, but make sure to visit from time to time!

Former GMOD Prop Hunt Senior Admin

The Former Weirdo Senior Admin

Calculord

:Toot:

The best and most chill DL i have ever met. Although you didnt play a lot in the servers whenever something was broken you would fix it, and you would meme with us in staff chat. We will miss you man❤ much love.

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

peace out brother thanks for everything 

thanks for helping me with all my questions 

good luck with everything god bless you brother ❤️ 

see you in the next life lmao 

BIN LADAN.jpg