jrcrash

jrcrash's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Pringles

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441184549

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban permanent (Duplicate account)

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned for duplicate account. I have never had an issue before with the servers on surf and such. I always have had fun with other players. And I have been banned for duplicate accounts. This is my only account. I am so confused. please help omg i just wanna surf lol. Thanks for reading btw :D

Posted  Edited by SkellyGFL

Hello, as I am looking through our Ban's, It appears that I do not see you listed? I checked with your listed steam ID and saw that was the only nickname that you use. If you see this, reach out to me on Discord. I will also try and find your discord ❤️

SkellyGFL#9254

Edited by SkellyGFL

On 2/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, SkellyGFL said:

Hello, as I am looking through our Ban's, It appears that I do not see you listed? I checked with your listed steam ID and saw that was the only nickname that you use. If you see this, reach out to me on Discord. I will also try and find your discord ❤️

SkellyGFL#9254

It seems the time he is speaking about is when sb's were borked so anyone muted/gagged/silenced/banned in that time it was messed up shows no records with their steam id.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by yuptodat - Edit Reason: Grammar

I found your ban and looked at SourceBans for all bans related to your IP. What I found was this.

648579845_EyeTestViolation.PNG.03e393f45a2a48372af949942d248933.PNG 

As you can see, an alt account of yours was banned for an Eye Test Violation. Because your alt was banned and shared the same IP, your other account was banned for being a "duplicate account". I don't have the authority to say your account will/won't be unbanned, but that is the reason your account is banned right now. 

Edited by yuptodat
Grammar

╔                               ╗

Scott