Morbid

fix ur website 2.0

7 hours ago, Xy said:

check the box

Thanks I figured that out, having to complete a captcha everytime I access your website is annoying and pointless and it isn't on my end as no other cloudflare site will give me that error

Captcha was enabled because we were receiving DDoS attacks that targeted the website and overloaded the web machine. Enabling captcha for all users through CloudFlare usually helps a lot with this. There's a possibility we'll order another web machine in the future so we'll be able to absorb larger attacks (more PHP pools). However, I have no ETA on that and isn't a high priority because the tools that CloudFlare includes usually helps mitigate the attacks anyways. Sadly, our forum software uses a lot of resources per page load, etc.

With that said, when you complete the captcha, you shouldn't have to complete it again on that device for a while. Therefore, if you keep having to do the captcha, you're probably doing this on other devices or possibly your IP is changing.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Captcha was enabled because we were receiving DDoS attacks that targeted the website and overloaded the web machine. Enabling captcha for all users through CloudFlare usually helps a lot with this. There's a possibility we'll order another web machine in the future so we'll be able to absorb larger attacks (more PHP pools). However, I have no ETA on that and isn't a high priority because the tools that CloudFlare includes usually helps mitigate the attacks anyways. Sadly, our forum software uses a lot of resources per page load, etc.

With that said, when you complete the captcha, you shouldn't have to complete it again on that device for a while. Therefore, if you keep having to do the captcha, you're probably doing this on other devices or possibly your IP is changing.

Thanks.

I'm not changing device but I am changing IP

44 minutes ago, Morbid said:

I'm not changing device but I am changing IP

That would make more sense and is probably why you're having to complete it over and over again.

I disabled the captcha last night, so you shouldn't be running into any of them right now. Once we start getting attacked again, I'll probably have to re-enable captcha, though.

Thanks.