alexw200

alexw200's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: alex

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_1:0:42486444

Banned by: 

duck

Ban Reason: propsurfing/propdamaging

Why should you be unbanned

false ban , did not surf at all , i did prop damage as a TRAITOR Which is a valid form of killing innocents as a traitor.

prop was only used to kill innocents as a traitor in main corridor after i got it out of the closet.

Duck also failed to provide any evidence of "surfing" which is poor for something as serious as a week ban.

please refer to rules 3 and 4 on the MOTD :

• Do not prop-kill unless you are a traitor (considered RDM).
  • Do not prop-push unless you are a traitor (KOSable)

20200206000636_1.jpg

Hjello sir,

I have proof that you have propsurfed while on the map and attempted to do it before I murdered you

As you can see in this video you leave the ground for a considerably longer amount of time than what is normal, due to prop surfing (in death scenes the trolley is invisible for some reason idk why) which is considered prop surfing. I didn't ban you for that hoping that you'd stop.

In this video the round had been going for 15 secs and the door was open (props act weird on this map), you were innocent and still attempting to prop surf/damage, so now you have been banned for these reasons.

I shall be DENYING this appeal due to past warnings and proof posted. Please sit out your ban.

Cheers,

Quack

Achievements

• JGuary55 locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

After reviewing everything, I agree that the ban (for not listening to staff) is still valid.

However, because you were initially banned for 3 days instead of 1 day, your ban time for this reoccurrence has been reduced to 1 day. 

Understand that if you exploit prop physics within the next year, your ban will be 1 week. After that it will be 1 month and then perma ban. 

I hope you are able to return to TTT Rotation and adhere to the rules as listed in the !motd and follow the guidance of online staff. If there are ever any questions, feel free to reach out to me. 🦑 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

• Guest locked this topic