bisoy14

bisoy14's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Enterprise, Reisen Undoingein Inaba, Belfast, NEXT Black Heart

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62737761

Admin that banned you: Bae

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Wow. You guys must really like banning me don't you? Anyways, I vivdly remember being a T for 2 rounds after leaving to play TF2. You can ask Rusy Shooter and Neon Cat since they were both there before I left. I apparently "RDM and leaf". That's about everything I know before geting back on the server to get smacked by that sweet, juicy ban.

There was a report against you for killing a traitor who walked pass by unid. He ID the body according to the death scene. You still killed him for it. Your response in the report stated that you saw him not identifying the body. Since you weren't in the server anymore, I slay and banned you for originally 6 hours since that was the limit. But I increased it to 8 hours because of how you have multiple other bans. I am not banning you for no reason, although there was already an active admin at that time but none of the reports were dealt with, I finished the report accordingly from what I see open an there was no punishment added onto the report against you. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

OH and here's another thing. Why did you even bother to touch that report? I know, for a fact, that the incident you were talking about happened multiple rounds after I left. I was a T for two rounds after all.

I do them because it's open. I am that type of admin that likes doing old reports that were left open and the players weren't punished. The admin rage quit on that round. I'm keeping your appeal it'll be expiring soon.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid

I personally think you should keep your nose clean.. Especially if your'e going to be so "humble" about it.. because I see a player that is working their way up to a month+ ban. Take that for what it's worth. 🦑 

7 hours ago, bisoy14 said:

Why should you be unbanned?

Wow. You guys must really like banning me don't you?

806658878_ScreenShot2020-02-08at8_20_03PM.thumb.png.f81437423ab0d1c902b3616444a9ed0b.png

• Guest locked this topic