Addy

Admin Application - bAddy

I've known and worked with Addy for a good while now, so I think I can judge him quite well.

Pros:

Has been in GFL for a while (as an admin) and thus knows our guidelines, how to be a proper admin, how to use the forums/SB, and knows a good amount of people (including higher-ups).

Has been admin and manager for GMod Jailbreak before, so his knowledge of the game mode is extremely high.

Knows all the rules of the server and is familiar (and friends) with its staff team.

Very mature (shows it when necessary), helpful, friendly, nice, and cool-headed.

Really active on the forums, TS, and Discord. Will also attend an online school, so he should have enough time available to hop on.

Very trusted in GFL, manager for one of our CS:S servers.

Neutrals:

Rather low playtime compared to some applicants, but it is rising steadily.

Little inconsistency in his activity a few days ago, I believe it was caused by a short absence at the weekend, so it is excusable.

Cons:

-

Conclusion:

Addy is one of the better candidates due to his experience with JailBreak, being an admin, and GFL in general. The only thing that you could say against him is that his playtime isn't as outstanding as some other's, but that can be changed quickly. If he can keep up his activity, it's a definite +1 from me. For now, only a normal +1.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

You're the bhop manager and you lost to me in bhop. Get your shit together.

+1, was admin with him on old GMod JB server and he always had good judgement. Although in my opinion he is the best applicant right now, I'm unsure what your playtime will look like considering you are the bhop manager. We need some more active admins, but I'm sure adding you to the team would be a +1 in the long run.

15 hours ago, Dano said:

Neutrals:

Rather low playtime compared to some applicants, but it is rising steadily.

Little inconsistency in his activity a few days ago, I believe it was caused by a short absence at the weekend, so it is excusable.

Yes, the gap in my activity was caused by a trip out of town for the weekend, so I couldn't be on.

3 minutes ago, Dogger said:

You're the bhop manager and you lost to me in bhop. Get your shit together.

Hide contents

...I'm unsure what your playtime will look like considering you are the bhop manager. We need some more active admins, but I'm sure adding you to the team would be a +1 in the long run.

You leave that bhop competition out of this :lenny:

But in all seriousness, I don't see me being bhop manager affecting my activity too heavily. I should still be able to be on a good amount, especially since I'll practically be at my desk 24/7.

Thanks for the feedback!

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I am staying neutral for now, although you seem very mature, experienced, and knows the staff well etc, please get more hours on the server, knowing that you will be active on the server will show me dedication and that you will be an active player in the future. Once you get more hours on the server, I will change my vote to a +1.

Good luck!

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

congratulations, 

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

Image result for admin meme

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements