coprocult

coprocult's Shootout Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): um mum

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79055177

Admin that banned you: omid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i wasn't aware that u could be banned for micspamming once, i don't even think there were the rules in the motd, a server motd at all or atleast some message that kept appearing in the chat to remind people of commands to inform them of other server commands. i've had a strong urge to play this game again and i stopped playing right approximately after my ban, so i didn't even notice i've been banned for almost a year. this being the most popular server(s) in a small player base game, i think its unfair, today i tried playing on other servers and the only 4 team shootout was like a brazilian server thats got like 300+ ping where i'm from. i dont have any hate speech recordings or was playing audio of like, a players youtube videos to harass them or something. i dont know if i'll play it consitently again but around the time of my ban i wasn't primarily going onto that server to micspam, so even if i did do some harm it would be pretty small. can u also unban my other account for apparently being a duplicate account, it says i'm banned from a tf2 hightower server because u thought i was trying to ban evade. but i wasn't even aware i was banned and its a different game so yeah.